Crop circle belivers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-06-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Crop circle belivers
(22-06-2013 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 09:38 AM)bemore Wrote:  In regard to the question "Why dont people own up to their work" I would say this.... they are basically causing a lot of damage to somebody's crops. If people were to admit to this then I suppose they could get prosecuted for it.

I like the points that Luminon has raised. There have been acknowledged examples of crop circles where the wheat has been bent and intricately woven. I can acknowledge the circles where people use wooden boards to stamp down and break the wheat, but how can anybody explain the circles that haven't been stamped down but instead have been woven and bent, where the crop can still continue to grow?

It is dependent on the plant and its ripeness. Most crops will bend, not break.

And! Plasma vortex. Big Grin

For one, I'm satisfied that people did it. For another, I'm not interested enough to get up off my fat, lazy ass and go there to investigate. Cause I know teh fucking nets; I ain't buying braiding, iron pellets, genetic mutation, electromagnetics, radiation... yada, yada, without going there. Cause people make shit up. And have no qualms about it.

[Image: 10339580_583235681775606_5139032440228868471_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-06-2013, 10:38 AM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 10:42 AM by kim.)
(22-06-2013 09:50 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 09:38 AM)bemore Wrote:  I like the points that Luminon has raised. There have been acknowledged examples of crop circles where the wheat has been bent and intricately woven. I can acknowledge the circles where people use wooden boards to stamp down and break the wheat, but how can anybody explain the circles that haven't been stamped down but instead have been woven and bent, where the crop can still continue to grow?
It is dependent on the plant and its ripeness. Most crops will bend, not break.

It also depends on time of day. At night when the plant relaxes with the cooler temperatures, it becomes ever more pliable. The plants involved are essentially grasses and are easily twisted in whatever direction chosen.

I've seen a couple of designs where a smaller circle on the inside is done in one direction and the surrounding circle, a different direction. The circles alternating that way several times at two foot wide bands to create a large circle of alternating directional bands - it's quite impressive - made me want to do my own.

All that's necessary is a length of rope, a flat board with at least one hole, and a stake if you don't have another person to hold down the center. Yes, I've actually given it some thought. And I also happen to have my own wheat fields to fuck with. Wink

You should see what a wheat field looks like after a tornado passes through it. It looks like a zipper - kind of cool really. I've examined the aftermath up close and the stalks are perfectly laid down and folded over just like the crop circles. The plant itself isn't actually damaged. Sometimes, especially if it's really green and not ripened a lot, parts of it can be coaxed back up to continue growing to harvest but more often, fuck it - it's rarely worth the trouble. We used to let the cows take care of the stuff we didn't want to fuck with.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
22-06-2013, 11:04 AM
earlier in this thread was a link to a guy who did these types of designs in snow, just by walking in the snow with snowshoes on. I found his FB page and scrolled thru his photo of different designs....they are beautiful. but you can see how the designs progress.....just one guy, making art...no magic, no aliens.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
22-06-2013, 11:13 AM
(22-06-2013 10:38 AM)kim Wrote:  It also depends on time of day. At night when the plant relaxes with the cooler temperatures, it becomes ever more pliable. The plants involved are essentially grasses and are easily twisted in whatever direction chosen.

You should see what a wheat field looks like after a tornado passes through it. It looks like a zipper - kind of cool really. I've examined the aftermath up close and the stalks are perfectly laid down and folded over just like the crop circles. The plant itself isn't actually damaged. Sometimes, especially if it's really green and not ripened a lot, parts of it can be coaxed back up to continue growing to harvest but more often, fuck it - it's rarely worth the trouble. We used to let the cows take care of the stuff we didn't want to fuck with.

If I were one of those atheistic Darwinist satan-worshipping conspiratorial propaganda fuckers I've heard so much about, I might just say that given the evolutionary history of such grasses and grains, being able to withstand, and survive despite, the bending and pressure of wind, storms, snow, flooding, animals, humans (but I repeat myself), and so on is eminently logical and consistent.

But no.

That's just silly.

Unlike, as we all know,
[Image: 9cef162d_history-channel-alien-guy-meme-...8f63b.jpeg]
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
22-06-2013, 03:42 PM
(21-06-2013 10:02 PM)Swiatlo Wrote:  I am new here, this is my first post.

I don't know about you but I've been around long enough to know that humans are vain, egocentric and lust attention for achievement. I have no problem acknowledging that there are likely lots of people who partake in creating circles as a hobby for any number of reasons but they always let it be known because that's what humans do. They build or create to show off and take credit.

I don't know who made the thousands of intricate circles that have appeared. I DO know that if there were humans behind them all over the globe and they WERE able to make these circles, the most amazing of the examples ..well, they'd probably take credit for it, don't you think? There's 2.5 billion internet users in the world and I'm pretty sure someone who took the time and had the skill to pull this off would let us know over and over and over, all day every day.

Humans are vain. No one is claiming the creative artistic skill required to make these circles so in my limited opinion it's highly unlikely they are human made based only on understanding human nature.

Besides, there has yet to be a reality tv show done about it Wink and, let's face it, until that happens it must mean they can't really be made by us. Someone somewhere would be making money on this if it were possible but it's not, not at the level of the most intricate famous circles.

Humans are vain
Circle crops happen
(insert mystery step here)
Circle crops are made by Aliens

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
22-06-2013, 03:57 PM
(22-06-2013 10:38 AM)kim Wrote:  It also depends on time of day. At night when the plant relaxes with the cooler temperatures, it becomes ever more pliable. The plants involved are essentially grasses and are easily twisted in whatever direction chosen.

I've seen a couple of designs where a smaller circle on the inside is done in one direction and the surrounding circle, a different direction. The circles alternating that way several times at two foot wide bands to create a large circle of alternating directional bands - it's quite impressive - made me want to do my own.

All that's necessary is a length of rope, a flat board with at least one hole, and a stake if you don't have another person to hold down the center. Yes, I've actually given it some thought. And I also happen to have my own wheat fields to fuck with. Wink
Please do so and then post some photos if the wheat stalks will look like this.
[Image: crop.nodes.gif]
[Image: gu4ff383ee.jpg]
[Image: WilkieSask.jpg]

There seems to be some evidence that the anomalous crop formations are made by ultrasound. There are some references to scientific tests...
http://www.cropcirclesecrets.org/crop_ci...ound2.html
There are some tall tales, like that such formations might be known even in ancient times in Australia, but then, we have UFO on medieval paintings and ancient texts too.

If you claim there are nuances to principles, there are no nuances to getting arrested or shot for disobeying the power.
The Venus Project
FreeDomain Radio - The greatest philosophy show on the web!
22-06-2013, 04:25 PM
(22-06-2013 03:57 PM)Luminon Wrote:  There are some tall tales, like that such formations might be known even in ancient times in Australia, but then, we have UFO on medieval paintings and ancient texts too.

No we fucking don't, you woo-peddler. Tongue

And can't thunderstorms produce ultrasound? Consider

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-06-2013, 04:38 PM
(22-06-2013 04:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(22-06-2013 03:57 PM)Luminon Wrote:  we have UFO on medieval paintings.
No we fucking don't, you woo-peddler. Tongue

Sure we do...
[Image: ats28207_DeGelder2.jpg]
because they were done by artists... just like crop circles. Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-06-2013, 05:03 PM
Stop encouraging Loopy. All that shit's done on commission, mostly by religious types. And them fucks ain't commissioning no Leonardo to paint some stupid-assed UFO in their shit. Tongue

22-06-2013, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 22-06-2013 05:26 PM by kim.)
Well, one has to ask one's self if that's what they see or what they want to see.

That painting above's scene is Jesus' baptism which is described in the gospels:
Quote:...and here, the skies were opened and it saw the Spirit of God to come down like a dove and to come on he. And here a voice from the sky that said...

The spirit of god in dove form is often represented inside a luminous circle from which emanate beams of light to symbolize the divine grace.

[Image: Trinita_Raffaello.jpg]
Notice the dove in the circle with beams at the bottom here. There are literally hundreds of these things that get mistaken for UFOs or aliens.

An artist can interpret anything any fucking way he/she wants.

This is actually by one of my favorite artists...
[Image: Battesimo_Giotto.jpg]

I totally love Giotto... he was the first to really get it. Heart