Crop circle belivers

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2013, 01:36 PM
RE: Crop circle belivers
Quite the lack of "unidentified" in those "flying objects," kim. Tongue

As for you believers, you can go here and argue with 'em.
http://www.cropcircleconnectorforum.com/...um.php?f=6

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2013, 03:15 PM
(23-06-2013 01:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Quite the lack of "unidentified" in those "flying objects," kim. Tongue

Right - they aren't UFOs. Upon closer examination, we can identify nearly all these depictions as local / individual accepted visual interpretations of the written myths.

So much time is lost in translation. Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
23-06-2013, 07:49 PM
(23-06-2013 01:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Quite the lack of "unidentified" in those "flying objects," kim. Tongue

This is a post from your hyperlink:

"The 35yr gambit to attract us to a small part of the world,Wiltshire,through CC may be coming to an end.We have gravitated to where we are supposed to be and now BOLs ,the true calling, can take over as the event we are meant to heed.I suspect the decrease in CC activity is part of a plan to focus us more on what the enigma truly is,beings from elsewhere appearing in light form." - Allone

And here I thought Christees were the ones riding the main float at the Macy's Looney Bin Parade.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
23-06-2013, 08:34 PM
(23-06-2013 07:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  

This is a post from your hyperlink:

"The 35yr gambit to attract us to a small part of the world,Wiltshire,through CC may be coming to an end.We have gravitated to where we are supposed to be and now BOLs ,the true calling, can take over as the event we are meant to heed.I suspect the decrease in CC activity is part of a plan to focus us more on what the enigma truly is,beings from elsewhere appearing in light form." - Allone

And here I thought Christees were the ones riding the main float at the Macy's Looney Bin Parade.

I tried to believe in UFOs and shit, but it would put me in such awful company. Big Grin

They're so flaky, NASA should research their potential for ablation shielding. Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
23-06-2013, 09:51 PM
(23-06-2013 08:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 07:49 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  This is a post from your hyperlink:

I tried to believe in UFOs and shit, but it would put me in such awful company. Big Grin

They're so flaky, NASA should research their potential for ablation shielding. Dodgy

Funny. Do you have any idea what BOL stands for? My guess is Beings Of Light but that is a wild guess.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
23-06-2013, 09:57 PM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2013 10:00 PM by houseofcantor.)
(23-06-2013 09:51 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(23-06-2013 08:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I tried to believe in UFOs and shit, but it would put me in such awful company. Big Grin

Funny. Do you have any idea what BOL stands for? My guess is Beings Of Light but that is a wild guess.

Ball of light.

Even though this vid has been debunked as CGI, believers gonna believe. Dodgy

28-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Quote: It looks like a work of someone seriously devoted to the job, a talented artist, good mathematician, financially well-secured and probably also skilled with computers. If Maurice Cornel Escher invented a time travel machine, this is what he'd do, to shake us out of our smug complacency. Two british guys in a pub? Don't be ridiculous.

You would be surprised at how some people can make perfect geometric crop circles with a handy set of tools. For example, to make a perfect circle they could find the point where an axis would be, tie a rope to it, and circle around it. Also, if these people had any sort of math skills, they could calculate the size of the circle that they would make according to the length of the rope that they use.

It's just like how anyone can make decent sculptures by utilizing a few basic tools.

There are professional crop circle makers also... Sleepy
29-06-2013, 06:54 PM
Been out of the Crop circle discussion lately. Here's something else to ponder. Amazing rice patty art. These are different types of rice that are planted in Japan and when it matures it makes a picture. This is viewed from near by hills and the rice picture is planted with the perspective of the viewer taken into account.

It's obviously the farmer that plants the rice but I'm not sure if they hire an artist or what. Anyway, for your enjoyment, ladies and gentlemen.....Rice Patty Art!

And for further information on this art form.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...Japan.html

Who comes up with this stuff?

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
29-06-2013, 07:05 PM
Here is some more rice paddy art. ( I think I spelled it patty in my previous post with two t's. Sorry. I'm dumb sometimes)

This shows the rice growing in slower.

"If things aren't funny anymore then they're exactly what they are and life is just one long dental appointment interrupted occasionally by something exciting like waiting or falling asleep" Jason Robards in A Thousand Clowns
18-07-2013, 03:53 AM
The parts I find make for challenging reasoning is the physical damage associated to the crops, and the how it is done. The site at http://www.bltresearch.com/index.php seems to be run by determined and grounded investigators.

One suggestion made was some crop circle hobbyists/fanatics were using a sort of microwave machine to sculpt the shapes, there's a very good discussion by University of Oregon physicist Richard Taylor at http://www.popularmechanics.com/technolo...op-circles on the subject.

As for the who and why? I don't know where to start.

(05-06-2013 04:09 PM)Luminon Wrote:  
(05-06-2013 01:37 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I have an acquaintance who believes crop circles are made by aliens or some sort of other worldly entity. No matter how much I explain the origin of crop circles (two British guys in a pub thought it up) he doesn't believe it. The funny thing is that he's an atheist and most of the time he's pretty reasonable but then he lets loose on total nonsense like this. My only guess is that he did lots of drugs in his youth, everything from mushrooms to LSD to cocaine and it fried part of his brain....the part that should know crop circles are made by humans.

I've provided all kinds of links and information and videos but he still won't come around to logic.

Anyone know others who believe in this nonsense? It's just soooo dumb.
Frankly speaking, I do not know anything about crop circles. I have never seen one or been in one or know anyone who's been there. Photographs, that's all I ever saw and questions are all I have. There are some crop circles that are obviously "fake", IOW, simple, small,r flawed. But these are not famous. The famous ones are large, sometimes extremely complex and flawless.

1) What is it about that microwave effect on the crops? People say you can recognize a true crop circle by looking at the wheat stems. They should not be bent, nor broken, but... molten. Perhaps swollen, perforated, as the water vapor sought escape. Like a microwave beam heated it up and it bent, but the wheat should keep growing, reputedly. That's the first thing I'd look for if I ever visited the place.

2) What about the microscopic metal particles? People said scientists analyzed the soil from crop circles and they found tiny magnetic globules in it, or something like that. Is that true?

3) How comes that most crop circles are flawless, even though the design is unique? Where do the guys train? How can they do the job at night, for the first time, perfectly? Have you ever tried to make a big project in Minecraft without zooming?
Who has the means, skill, money, time and motivation to continue doing it since the prank was exposed?

4) Who makes up the design, anyway? Who is the artist? Who is the mathematician? The crop circles are not a random futuristic-looking art, mostly they are studies of geometric principles extrapolated into an art form. This is not what pranksters do, this is something like I used to do with my visualizing software. Only this is not generated, but if yes, it looks like manually re-done in vector graphics.

It looks like a work of someone seriously devoted to the job, a talented artist, good mathematician, financially well-secured and probably also skilled with computers. If Maurice Cornel Escher invented a time travel machine, this is what he'd do, to shake us out of our smug complacency. Two british guys in a pub? Don't be ridiculous.

[Image: crop-circles.jpg]