Cross is the sky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 12:23 AM
Cross is the sky
Y'all.. Fox 5 Atlanta are having people post their "morning/ evening" pictures sunsets and rise.. Whatever. The original is a picture of a fluffy cross.. Nearly all of the pictures are miracle crosses in the sky.. Angels too. But it irks me because.. It's a plane trail. (Some are arguing Chem trails but whatever)
It used to not annoy me.. Rather it bothered me seeing crosses and thinking how the heck did they get there. Now that I'm over that mess I'm like "two planes crossed and you think it's a miracle??"

If I wasn't on my phone i would post some upset looking face. Maybe the one smacking it's head.. Idk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2016, 04:56 AM
RE: Cross is the sky
(26-03-2016 12:23 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Y'all.. Fox 5 Atlanta are having people post their "morning/ evening" pictures sunsets and rise.. Whatever. The original is a picture of a fluffy cross.. Nearly all of the pictures are miracle crosses in the sky.. Angels too. But it irks me because.. It's a plane trail. (Some are arguing Chem trails but whatever)
It used to not annoy me.. Rather it bothered me seeing crosses and thinking how the heck did they get there. Now that I'm over that mess I'm like "two planes crossed and you think it's a miracle??"

If I wasn't on my phone i would post some upset looking face. Maybe the one smacking it's head.. Idk.

They will grasp at any straw. It's pathetic and sad. This is the best their "god" can do? Pulease honey! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
26-03-2016, 05:51 AM
(26-03-2016 04:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 12:23 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Y'all.. Fox 5 Atlanta are having people post their "morning/ evening" pictures sunsets and rise.. Whatever. The original is a picture of a fluffy cross.. Nearly all of the pictures are miracle crosses in the sky.. Angels too. But it irks me because.. It's a plane trail. (Some are arguing Chem trails but whatever)

They will grasp at any straw. It's pathetic and sad. This is the best their "god" can do? Pulease honey! Big Grin

lol its crazy to think i used to be like "oh look a cross!"
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
26-03-2016, 06:24 AM
Tell them they're worshiping chem trails.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
26-03-2016, 06:24 AM
God has nothing on the cavalry.
Scouts out Big Grin

[Image: horsecloud.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
26-03-2016, 08:02 AM
The Christians in my community love to do skywriting over the orthodox neighborhoods when they know the Jews will be out and about, walking to synagogue. Apparently, they think puffy white messages in the sky will be the thing that breaks 2,000 years of disagreement.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
26-03-2016, 08:21 AM
Proof of Godzilla. Believe in him and this is irrefutable proof.

[Image: Godzilla-Cloud.jpg]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 5 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
26-03-2016, 09:21 AM
(26-03-2016 08:21 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Proof of Godzilla. Believe in him and this is irrefutable proof.

[Image: Godzilla-Cloud.jpg]

Not my best side.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Gawdzilla's post
26-03-2016, 09:52 AM
But....but....Shiva must be the real god because, just look at this!

[Image: rt-factzpage-a-very-rare-pic-of-lord-mah...img?crop=1]

See, it looks just like this. V V

[Image: l8.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
26-03-2016, 10:08 AM
[Image: 4f45f15f3d9ddb9b0676d35022d6dbfd06a3412d_1_.jpg]

this is the one going all over facebook "Jesus coming to get his people!!" they say