Cross is the sky

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: Cross is the sky
(26-03-2016 01:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:08 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  [Image: 4f45f15f3d9ddb9b0676d35022d6dbfd06a3412d_1_.jpg]

this is the one going all over facebook "Jesus coming to get his people!!" they say

That's not Jesus. That's Aisoyimstan, the Native American Snow God. He has white clothing and rides a white hours. Geesh, I thought everyone knew that.

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/nativ...ISOYIMSTAN

But Jesus wears white and rides a white horse?!? This is blowing my mind!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
26-03-2016, 01:52 PM
(26-03-2016 10:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:26 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  you know.. i would know that if i watched those movies.. and i have them all. i feel ashamed now.

This is where chas will tell you to skip the movies and read the books. Smile

If he doesn't, I will.

Quote:I enjoy both. Thumbsup

Heretic
Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-03-2016, 01:57 PM
I call it God's starfish.

[Image: starfish.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-03-2016, 02:36 PM
(26-03-2016 01:52 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:28 AM)Anjele Wrote:  This is where chas will tell you to skip the movies and read the books. Smile

If he doesn't, I will.

Quote:I enjoy both. Thumbsup

Heretic
Drinking Beverage

I like them both for different reasons. I like the soundtracks, the scenery, and the costuming in the movies. Sue me. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
26-03-2016, 03:04 PM
(26-03-2016 10:08 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  [Image: 4f45f15f3d9ddb9b0676d35022d6dbfd06a3412d_1_.jpg]

this is the one going all over facebook "Jesus coming to get his people!!" they say

Point out that looking for signs in the sky leads to Lucifer; then start a counter-story that these are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and watch 'em scatter. Evil_monster
26-03-2016, 03:56 PM
(26-03-2016 10:09 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 08:02 AM)Aliza Wrote:  The Christians in my community love to do skywriting over the orthodox neighborhoods when they know the Jews will be out and about, walking to synagogue. Apparently, they think puffy white messages in the sky will be the thing that breaks 2,000 years of disagreement.

they really do that?!?

Dodgy Yup. They do it over Jewish communities in South Florida, along the beach, and over Disney World, too.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-01...rop-duster

"I prayed and asked God to use me how he would like," said Stevens, a retired corporate pilot.

[Stephens] met a man who'd been on the brink of divorcing his wife. But they took a break at their attorney's office, stepped outside and looked up.

"There in the sky they see the words 'Jesus Forgives,' '' Campion said. "They took it as a literal sign, and they both said to each other, "Why don't we try forgiving each other?' ''

A year later the couple is still together, Campion said.

"God put that message strategically there," Stevens said. "That had nothing to do with me or Keith. Do you think that we knew that at 2 p.m. on such and such date, over this location, this couple was going to be at their attorney's office getting a divorce? What if they would have never stepped out for a break? Those are the things we have no control over.

"That is God piloting the plane."

You see TTA? Jesus had to get this pilot to write out the messages he's trying to send in plain English because you just couldn't take the hint with cloud images.
26-03-2016, 05:15 PM
(26-03-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Point out that looking for signs in the sky leads to Lucifer; then start a counter-story that these are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and watch 'em scatter. Evil_monster

!!!!!!!!
THATS SO EVIL!
but so perfect!!! Consider
26-03-2016, 05:19 PM
(26-03-2016 03:56 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 10:09 AM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  they really do that?!?

Dodgy Yup. They do it over Jewish communities in South Florida, along the beach, and over Disney World, too.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2011-01...rop-duster

"I prayed and asked God to use me how he would like," said Stevens, a retired corporate pilot.

[Stephens] met a man who'd been on the brink of divorcing his wife. But they took a break at their attorney's office, stepped outside and looked up.

"There in the sky they see the words 'Jesus Forgives,' '' Campion said. "They took it as a literal sign, and they both said to each other, "Why don't we try forgiving each other?' ''

A year later the couple is still together, Campion said.

"God put that message strategically there," Stevens said. "That had nothing to do with me or Keith. Do you think that we knew that at 2 p.m. on such and such date, over this location, this couple was going to be at their attorney's office getting a divorce? What if they would have never stepped out for a break? Those are the things we have no control over.

"That is God piloting the plane."

You see TTA? Jesus had to get this pilot to write out the messages he's trying to send in plain English because you just couldn't take the hint with cloud images.

ohh. ok. you know.. im not sure how i feel about that.
26-03-2016, 05:24 PM
(26-03-2016 03:04 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Point out that looking for signs in the sky leads to Lucifer;

That show started well, but has since become just another cop/consultant series.

Lucifer.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
26-03-2016, 05:29 PM
(26-03-2016 01:51 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(26-03-2016 01:08 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  That's not Jesus. That's Aisoyimstan, the Native American Snow God. He has white clothing and rides a white hours. Geesh, I thought everyone knew that.

http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/nativ...ISOYIMSTAN

But Jesus wears white and rides a white horse?!? This is blowing my mind!

Not only does he wear white, he IS white.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac