Crossing a line.... love?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 10:49 AM
Crossing a line.... love?
Throw her some signs that are slightly ambiguous. If she reciprocates and it becomes apparent that she likes you then go for it.

It's not your fault that she may like you better than her current BF. If you take her away from him then you just did him a favor because she wouldn't have stayed with him anyway.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
20-07-2016, 01:23 PM
RE: Crossing a line.... love?
Quick update.

We went to the pub after work for a quick drink. Asked her if it was my imagination or if she thought there was a connection between us, she agreed there was. She said that she was mixed up at the moment, that she didnt know what she wanted to do with her boyfriend and if they had a future. Told her I didnt want anything to get in between our friendship and that id be there for her no matter what.

Could easily of kissed her but I didnt, am gonna be a little bit more open with her now but still respectful, will support her if she decides to stay with her BF and will give her space if she decides to leave him.

Cheers again for the advice peeps

I feel so much, and yet I feel nothing.
I am a rock, I am the sky, the birds and the trees and everything beyond.
I am the wind, in the fields in which I roar. I am the water, in which I drown.
[+] 9 users Like bemore's post
20-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Well at least she wants to sort it out in her head regarding her boyfriend first.
You don't wanna date a girl that's got no issues with cheating on her boyfriend.
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
21-07-2016, 03:50 AM
(17-07-2016 10:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  And people give me dirty looks when I say I don't wanna get married.

I suppose that's the thing though, everyone thinks their love is special and shit and that they'll never end up like those other couples.
Next minute you've got 2 annoying shithead kids, stuck in a boring ass job where you're underappreciated and the only love left between your spouse is when she's watching tv and lets you hump her leg for 5 minutes every other wednesday. Bills stack up, kids hate you, your wife is just another boring "samey" thing in your life you have to come home too at the end of the boring ass work day. It's no wonder the divorce rate is 50%.

Gotta love social conditioning though. Without it who's gonna make my pork riblet sub?
Always speaking with the wisdom of a thousand generations, muffs. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
21-07-2016, 05:17 AM
If I'm anything in this world, it's wise.
21-07-2016, 08:10 AM
(20-07-2016 01:23 PM)bemore Wrote:  She said that she was mixed up at the moment, that she didn't know what she wanted to do with her boyfriend and if they had a future. [...]

To me this indicates that her relationship with her boyfriend isn't all that strong anyway.

Clearly seeing a future with somebody you love is a major part of any budding, longer-term relationship. The fact that she has doubts—even after 12 months—says it all.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.