Cruel joke?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-01-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: Cruel joke?
(05-01-2012 09:59 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It would be even funnier if they included mutes and those that are all 3. An experiment in mans ability to communicate or the only reality show i would actually watch?

Oh no, they have mutes there as well. They just don't get to voice their opinions.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
05-01-2012, 11:14 PM
RE: Cruel joke?
(05-01-2012 10:44 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(05-01-2012 09:59 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  It would be even funnier if they included mutes and those that are all 3. An experiment in mans ability to communicate or the only reality show i would actually watch?

Oh no, they have mutes there as well. They just don't get to voice their opinions.

okay .. i'm going to give it an honest shot... i'm going to pray to God....

*praying* God.. Oh mighty one.... I pray that you make Kingschosen deaf, dumb, and blind. He is your elect God.... use him as your personal tool to breach the gaps between the blind, deaf, and mute.. I pray that you take his vision, his hearing, his voice... take them Lord God Almighty!... Take them so that he might be humbled and be the light of your glory! Amen!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply