Crulax's Guide to getting rid of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 12:27 PM
RE: Crulax's Guide to getting rid of Jehovah's Witnesses!
(10-12-2013 12:05 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:55 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  Katanas aren't menacing enough, what you need is a stone axe. ,close quarters, qucik as lightning and will crush anything turning bone into dust. Plus some can double as a rituals implement as a symbol to the old gods that JW won't even know what to think. Psychological warfare at it's finest. Dress it up with a pentagram or two, it seems to be ward to them.

I think you underestimate the power of a Katana, especially given the way Hollywood portrays them. They don't call Katanas "portable guillotines" for nothing. A european style sword or axe needs to be swung really hard in order to do any real damage as most of them don't have a real sharp edge. A Katana, on the other hand, could slice your hand off with minimal pressure and are far more maneuverable.

That said, I like your idea of a stone axe for intimidation. I just don't happen to own one. I have a large collection of swords, but no axes.
You don't know what you're missing. Smile You are underestimating the axe. Have you seen Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter? Most Likely the JW or anyone isn't coming to see you clad in armour anywayTongue I just got some crap renaissance faire stuff for decoration. I suppose I could modify it since it still is good steel but eh..when the zombie apocalypse comes rolling by I'll be readyRolleyes

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Hmmm, got me to thinking. How effective might this be I wonder? Answer the door dressed appropriately:

[Image: igor.jpg&w=680&h=409]

And follow with:

"Master! We have more! (to "guests") Come in! Won't you make yourself comfortable? Master! Put the oven on!"

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 2 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
10-12-2013, 01:09 PM
"Fuck off" works just fine.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
10-12-2013, 01:12 PM
(10-12-2013 12:27 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 12:05 PM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  I think you underestimate the power of a Katana, especially given the way Hollywood portrays them. They don't call Katanas "portable guillotines" for nothing. A european style sword or axe needs to be swung really hard in order to do any real damage as most of them don't have a real sharp edge. A Katana, on the other hand, could slice your hand off with minimal pressure and are far more maneuverable.

That said, I like your idea of a stone axe for intimidation. I just don't happen to own one. I have a large collection of swords, but no axes.
You don't know what you're missing. Smile You are underestimating the axe. Have you seen Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter? Most Likely the JW or anyone isn't coming to see you clad in armour anywayTongue I just got some crap renaissance faire stuff for decoration. I suppose I could modify it since it still is good steel but eh..when the zombie apocalypse comes rolling by I'll be readyRolleyes

I'm not underestimating the axe. I just prefer swords. Smile

All but one of my swords are real, forged steel blades. I only have one cheap wall hanger and it would break if I swung it at someone.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
10-12-2013, 10:37 PM
As a former JW I just tell them I'm a former Jehovah's Witness now atheist and very happy. You'd be surprised how little they have to talk about when you tell them you don't believe in god or the bible.

Liberty loving, gun owning Atheist. Don't worry it confuses the right as well.
10-12-2013, 10:42 PM
I see the Jehovah's walking up and down our street, but they never come to my door. Does my heathinistic joo-joo emanate that powerfully? Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
11-12-2013, 12:26 AM
There are a few other threads on this subject floating around. I know I've posted this at least once before.
[Image: MGG-Jehovah.gif]
Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
11-12-2013, 02:20 AM
I have a completely infallible way to ensure the Jehova's Witlesses never come knocking at my door.

I live nowhere near them.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
11-12-2013, 06:55 PM
If I get any Jehovah's Witnesses, I hope my poster arrives before then. I'd invite them in my house so I can discuss it with them.
12-12-2013, 04:41 AM
Seriously, nobody posted this fix yet? Just install one of these damn things, problem solved. Drinking Beverage

[Image: scary+movie+2+door+knocker.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]