Cruz - Fiorina ticket

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: Cruz - Fiorina ticket
(27-04-2016 03:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Ted Cruz announcing his running mate is about as relevant as Pee Wee Herman announcing what he's having for lunch.....................

WHO fucking cares????????????

Well Teddy DOES resemble Pee Wee.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-04-2016, 08:14 PM
(27-04-2016 04:22 PM)Born Again Pagan Wrote:  Why not Carly Simon? Or Curley of the three stooges?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
27-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Andy Borowitz is all over this one.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-...ly-fiorina

Quote:Cruz Hopes To Tap Into Immense Popularity of Carly Fiorina

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
28-04-2016, 06:27 PM
(27-04-2016 01:48 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It looks like Ted Cruz is poised to announce Carly Fiorina as his running mate. It appears to be out of desperation to try and find any way to slow Trump's momentum. I don't see it making a huge difference, but I guess it depends on if The Donald responds by choosing his, as well.

I agree.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
29-04-2016, 06:17 AM
Yesterday, Trump packed a stadium with 31,000 people while Cruz half filled a high school gym with 800 people. This thing is over. Ted Cruz supporters must be jumping ship. His Facebook member numbers have dropped to 2,100,000 while Trump's jumped up over 7,000,000.

Fiorina who?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
29-04-2016, 06:31 AM
I concur with Newt Gingrich on this subject: Announcing a VP candidate when you're not only losing badly but have been mathematically eliminated from the race only shows how out of touch with reality you are. El Rato is done.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
29-04-2016, 06:23 PM

Hahahahahaha! Laugh out load

[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post
29-04-2016, 09:22 PM
(29-04-2016 06:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  I concur with Newt Gingrich on this subject: Announcing a VP candidate when you're not only losing badly but have been mathematically eliminated from the race only shows how out of touch with reality you are. El Rato is done.

No one is eliminated unless and until someone has enough delegates to win on the first vote.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
02-05-2016, 03:38 AM
(29-04-2016 09:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one is eliminated unless and until someone has enough delegates to win on the first vote.
I meant that he's mathematically eliminated from winning on the first ballot (i.e. the ballot where the will of the voters matters the most). Kasich and him could win 100% of the remaining delegates and still come a couple hundred delegates short. Tongue

02-05-2016, 04:15 AM
(02-05-2016 03:38 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-04-2016 09:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  No one is eliminated unless and until someone has enough delegates to win on the first vote.
I meant that he's mathematically eliminated from winning on the first ballot (i.e. the ballot where the will of the voters matters the most). Kasich and him could win 100% of the remaining delegates and still come a couple hundred delegates short. Tongue

It's not really "the will of the voters"; it is the will of the those who identify as Republicans. This is not a public election, it is a political party candidate selection.
The rules are whatever that political party says they are.

If they want to ignore those who voted in their primaries, they are free to do so.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post