Crysis 3 on PC or Xbox

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Crysis 3 on PC or Xbox
Title says it all, I downloaded crysis 3 on the PC and I'm getting motion sick playing it. Does anyone know if Xbox is any better?

Shock And Awe Tactics-- The "application of massive or overwhelming force" to "disarm, incapacitate, or render the enemy impotent with as few casualties to ourselves and to noncombatants as possible"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: Crysis 3 on PC or Xbox
I don't suffer from motion sickness, not from real motion and not from simulated motion in games. But I'm curious, if there's something about the way the game "camera" (point of view) moves that gives you motion sickness on one platform, wouldn't every other platform running the same game have the same "camera" movements and give you the same results?

Or put it another way, do you have reason to believe (maybe from other games) that your motion sickness might be platform related instead of game related?

On an unrelated note, I loved Crysis but found Crysis 2 to be fairly bland and so full of bugs (on the PC version) that I quit playing halfway through it - please let me know if Crysis 3 is better (aside from the motion sickness thing).

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
06-03-2013, 09:29 AM
RE: Crysis 3 on PC or Xbox
Reduce sensitivity and motion blur? The only way I could see 360 being better is that you will feel like you're looking at a bunch of pixels and polygons instead of feeling like you're looking at a 3d environment
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post