Curcumin - what isn't it good for?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 10:24 PM
RE: Curcumin - what isn't it good for?
(19-04-2015 05:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-04-2015 12:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh wow that conjured up quite the mental image.

Except for some reason in my brain Chas was naked. Weeping

At least you have refined taste. Thumbsup

[Image: yhHuhKD.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Gosh, I haven't had a curry in too fucking long. Poisoning be damned.
19-04-2015, 10:35 PM
If it's the stuff in curcuma, apart from curry so far I've only used it to dye rice...

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
29-08-2015, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2015 08:41 PM by Fireball.)
It's like anything else; if taken in moderation and your body responds positively, it's good for you. I can't drink orange juice (or ingest any citrus, except in small quantities, like 3 slices of a Mandarin orange!) or I break out in hives. The beneficial effects of orange juice are well-known, but I don't get my Vitamin C or fiber there.

I think it depends on your body chemistry to a large extent. I know people who can die from eating peanut butter, and have a reaction just getting it in their mouths, realizing it, and spitting it out. PBJ sammich, mmm, good, to me.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
29-08-2015, 09:07 PM
CBD. It's found in echinacea but a better source is cannabis ... the human body has cannabinoid receptors. CBD is good stuff - it stimulates the immune system.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein