Curiosity draws a penis on Mars!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-04-2013, 10:51 PM
RE: Curiosity draws a penis on Mars!
(25-04-2013 10:44 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 09:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There are times when I am embarrassed to be a part of this forum. Seriously.

I knew these people were of little character the moment they accepted my membership... Dodgy

Ahhhhh.....the Groucho Marx comment

"I would never want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member."

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
25-04-2013, 10:57 PM
(25-04-2013 10:51 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 10:44 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I knew these people were of little character the moment they accepted my membership... Dodgy

Ahhhhh.....the Groucho Marx comment

"I would never want to be a member of a club that would have me as a member."

Surely don't expect original material from this group of dullards?

No

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-04-2013, 11:05 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 11:27 PM by Full Circle.)
(25-04-2013 09:36 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  There are times when I am embarrassed to be a part of this forum. Seriously.

So there are times when you're not embarrased? Seriously? Undecided

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
25-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Fuck you all, I don't care how old and "mature" you are, THAT is fucking hilarious.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-04-2013, 11:29 PM
(25-04-2013 11:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck you all, I don't care how old and "mature" you are, THAT is fucking hilarious.

What you just said shows wisdom and maturity beyond your years Wink

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
25-04-2013, 11:36 PM
How can someone not see the humor in a multi-$100mill project, using the latest and greatest man has ever created and doing possibly the second greatest feat man has ever accomplished besides putting a man on the moon. Such a huge achievement, never even dreamed possible less then 100years ago... I mean, reaching another planet ffs!!
All that, and it's used to draw a giant penis...

You have to be a pretty uptight person to not see the humor in that.
Life is to short to be so serious all the time.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
25-04-2013, 11:54 PM
(25-04-2013 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How can someone not see the humor in a multi-$100mill project, using the latest and greatest man has ever created and doing possibly the second greatest feat man has ever accomplished besides putting a man on the moon. Such a huge achievement, never even dreamed possible less then 100years ago... I mean, reaching another planet ffs!!

It's not "a penis drawn" in the fucking sand. It is fucking tracks. And if you use your fucking eyes, it is only the angle that gives the illusion - to third grade mentalities - of a fucking dick.

AND FUCK YOU, MR. SPACE PROGRAM'S A FUCKING WASTE. Your opinion on this matter ain't even an opinion....

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
26-04-2013, 12:01 AM
(25-04-2013 11:54 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's not "a penis drawn" in the fucking sand. It is fucking tracks. And if you use your fucking eyes, it is only the angle that gives the illusion - to third grade mentalities - of a fucking dick.

AND FUCK YOU, MR. SPACE PROGRAM'S A FUCKING WASTE. Your opinion on this matter ain't even an opinion....

Haha, cock and balls! Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
26-04-2013, 12:21 AM
(25-04-2013 11:54 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How can someone not see the humor in a multi-$100mill project, using the latest and greatest man has ever created and doing possibly the second greatest feat man has ever accomplished besides putting a man on the moon. Such a huge achievement, never even dreamed possible less then 100years ago... I mean, reaching another planet ffs!!

It's not "a penis drawn" in the fucking sand. It is fucking tracks. And if you use your fucking eyes, it is only the angle that gives the illusion - to third grade mentalities - of a fucking dick.

Oh, but if you could make out Gwynnie at just the right angle, why, you'd consider those "tracks in the fucking sand" to be a masterpiece! Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
26-04-2013, 12:22 AM
(26-04-2013 12:21 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 11:54 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  It's not "a penis drawn" in the fucking sand. It is fucking tracks. And if you use your fucking eyes, it is only the angle that gives the illusion - to third grade mentalities - of a fucking dick.

Oh, but if you could make out Gwynnie at just the right angle, why, you'd consider those "tracks in the fucking sand" to be a masterpiece! Big Grin

Irrelevant. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post