Curiosity draws a penis on Mars!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 02:54 AM
RE: Curiosity draws a penis on Mars!
(25-04-2013 11:54 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 11:36 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  How can someone not see the humor in a multi-$100mill project, using the latest and greatest man has ever created and doing possibly the second greatest feat man has ever accomplished besides putting a man on the moon. Such a huge achievement, never even dreamed possible less then 100years ago... I mean, reaching another planet ffs!!
All that, and it's used to draw a giant penis...

You have to be a pretty uptight person to not see the humor in that.
Life is to short to be so serious all the time.

It's not "a penis drawn" in the fucking sand. It is fucking tracks. And if you use your fucking eyes, it is only the angle that gives the illusion - to third grade mentalities - of a fucking dick.

AND FUCK YOU, MR. SPACE PROGRAM'S A FUCKING WASTE. Your opinion on this matter ain't even an opinion....

of course it's tracks, tracks that are in the shape of penis.
How do you know there wasn't a couple of bored scientists with a sense of humor driving it around in the shape of a dick? I wasn't aware you were at nasa at the time of the "accident".

It is a fucking waste, but it's a fucking waste that you can't turn back from now so might as well make the most out of, like drawing dick pics on mars.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 03:06 AM
I'm just thanking Gwynnies that it wasn't the sign of the cross.

The Xian forums would be going [more] mental.

Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-04-2013, 04:25 AM
(26-04-2013 02:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How do you know there wasn't a couple of bored scientists with a sense of humor driving it around in the shape of a dick? I wasn't aware you were at nasa at the time of the "accident".

Quote:“It’s a common misconception that we’re just ‘joysticking’ it or we’re driving and sending these commands and we’re suffering a 15 minute delay,” says Fuller, who divides his time between the rover control room and Mars yard. “We actually plan an entire day – or a sol as it’s called on Mars.”

~from http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120928...-curiosity

It's called intelligence and intuition - dumbass. Fuckstick.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Which still doesn't prove that some scientist wasn't having a laugh...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
26-04-2013, 05:22 AM
(26-04-2013 05:17 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Which still doesn't prove that some scientist wasn't having a laugh...

IT PROVES WHAT I SAY IT PROVES, MOTHERFUCKER1111!!!!!!!!!!!111111

[Image: troll_face_by_xxcheshiii_chanxx-d35gxcv.jpg]

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
26-04-2013, 05:31 AM
[Image: this-cat-is-pushing-a-watermelon-out-of-a-lake.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-04-2013, 09:49 AM
(25-04-2013 11:14 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fuck you all, I don't care how old and "mature" you are, THAT is fucking hilarious.

Whether you're eight or eighty, sexual and toilet humor will make you laugh. Everyone loves it.

Hell, Howard Stern makes $80 million a year off it!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
26-04-2013, 07:49 PM
(25-04-2013 08:57 PM)amyb Wrote:  If I controlled the thing, I'd draw a frank and beans, too. Who wouldn't?

Think I'd've gone with [Image: kilroy.jpg]

Hell, if it's good enough for the WWII Memorial, it's good enough for Mars goddamit. ... Wait, looking at it they just might not be done yet, "Kilroy Was Here" might just be incomplete.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-04-2013, 11:57 PM
(26-04-2013 07:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-04-2013 08:57 PM)amyb Wrote:  If I controlled the thing, I'd draw a frank and beans, too. Who wouldn't?

Think I'd've gone with [Image: kilroy.jpg]

Hell, if it's good enough for the WWII Memorial, it's good enough for Mars goddamit. ... Wait, looking at it they just might not be done yet, "Kilroy Was Here" might just be incomplete.

Hehehe, I left a few of these in Afghanistan and on a couple of Aircraft Carriers. Most servicemen don't know who Kilroy is, but I help keep him alive.

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post