Curiosity is landing soon!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2012, 12:56 AM
RE: Curiosity is landing soon!
(10-08-2012 10:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Why go to all that effort? Just have Arnold activate the Martian power plant in the secret cavern and there will be an earth-like atmosphere in mere seconds.

yeah, we need to find that atmosphere terraforming machine the aliens left behind for us!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 01:12 AM
Curiosity is landing soon!
That could be the all time worst ending to an otherwise awesome movie. Ever.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 03:49 AM
Hello lovely people...

Thanks so much for your comments about my Mars landing HOAX post over at The Daily Trash..

However the "evidence" that the entire charade is a fabricated attempt to re-elect Barack Obama is now coming in thick and fast.

What's more, with thanks to our "exclusive sources," we have obtained secret photos taken at the production studios where the entire elaborate hoax was filmed.....!

This is going to EXPLODE!!

http://thedailytrash.wordpress.com/2012/...x-is-real/
11-08-2012, 10:04 AM
(11-08-2012 03:49 AM)reb Wrote:  Hello lovely people...

Thanks so much for your comments about my Mars landing HOAX post over at The Daily Trash..

However the "evidence" that the entire charade is a fabricated attempt to re-elect Barack Obama is now coming in thick and fast.

What's more, with thanks to our "exclusive sources," we have obtained secret photos taken at the production studios where the entire elaborate hoax was filmed.....!

You are doing God's work. May your website last 1,000 years.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
11-08-2012, 10:07 AM
(11-08-2012 03:49 AM)reb Wrote:  Hello lovely people...

The End Times are truly at hand. May we all repent and be saved that we may be taken up into Glory before President AntiChrist Obama and Biden The Beast consolidate their power over the entire world and lead The Elect astray.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
11-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Way to go, Chas. You really need to stop letting the strays follow you home. I told you to stop feeding them.

~Izel
11-08-2012, 10:19 AM
(11-08-2012 12:22 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 10:46 PM)kim Wrote:  Arnold? Ziffel? Unsure What the hell would a pig be doing on Mars?

I think you've gone loony. Blink

I think you've just dated yourself, Kimmie Jo.

Ha - only just? Wink

That Total Recall movie came out in 1990. At the time, I thought it was pretty ho-hum compared to the story it was supposed to be loosely based on. Saw it once and pretty much forgot about it.
The only thing I actually remember is the part where they walk through the x-ray machine - I love seeing skeletons walking. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-08-2012, 10:45 AM
(11-08-2012 10:19 AM)kim Wrote:  The only thing I actually remember is the part where they walk through the x-ray machine - I love seeing skeletons walking. Shy

Interesting prediction of airport full body scanners 20 years later.

~Izel
11-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Has this been posted yet?

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
11-08-2012, 10:55 AM
(11-08-2012 10:52 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Has this been posted yet?

Apparently not, because this is the first time I've been impressed by the Curiosity Hoopla. Thumbsup

Edit: Assuming that's Curiosity and not Spirit.Confused

~Izel