Curiousity has struck.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-09-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: Curiousity has struck.
I thought that you were going to announce that Curiosity Rover had struck gold or water or life or something. Sad

[Image: rover_2300144b.jpg]

I haven't really had that experience but there have been several people that I have strenuously disliked, and then when I hadn't seen them in a while I started to think 'That person wasn't so bad, I kind of miss them.' And then when I hung out with them next I immediately wanted to slam my hand down on the button and say 'Fuck! Abort! Abort! I remember why I don't like this person!'. But I always keep it inside and finish hanging out with them, and then a few months later I think 'That person wasn't so bad, I kind of miss them.' and the cycle repeats itself.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Near's post
11-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Wait, did I get this right...

She has a crush on person A, instead of trying that, she starts going out with person B, but it is a distant relationship, and now, while she is still in "relationship" she calls her old crush home, only to discover he is no longer her crush? And I presume you are still with the person B and he is blissfully unaware of the person A?

Jesus Christ... This is the reason I am single for a few years now.

Enjoy your love life.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
11-09-2012, 07:28 AM
(11-09-2012 04:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wait, did I get this right...

She has a crush on person A, instead of trying that, she starts going out with person B, but it is a distant relationship, and now, while she is still in "relationship" she calls her old crush home, only to discover he is no longer her crush? And I presume you are still with the person B and he is blissfully unaware of the person A?

Enjoy your love life.

Frusty

Adolescent love is dumb, most of the time, anyways.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-09-2012, 08:12 AM
(11-09-2012 07:28 AM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 04:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Wait, did I get this right...

Enjoy your love life.

Frusty

Adolescent love is dumb, most of the time, anyways.

Using "adolescent" is superfluous in your statement. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
(11-09-2012 04:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  She has a crush on person A, instead of trying that, she starts going out with person B, but it is a distant relationship, and now, while she is still in "relationship" she calls her old crush home, only to discover he is no longer her crush? And I presume you are still with the person B and he is blissfully unaware of the person A?

Consider the roles reversed Legendoflink...... how would you feel if your boyfriend was inviting a girl over who he had a crush on???

Im sure you would question his motives of why he would do such a thing???

Trust is something that is earned..... however it can be destroyed in an instant.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-09-2012, 03:14 PM
(11-09-2012 08:12 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Using "adolescent" is superfluous in your statement. Drinking Beverage

Don't get an attitude with me, oldie. Dodgy

Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
11-09-2012, 06:24 PM
never but i may be wrong

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
12-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Okay, so here is my story.

I was crushing on someone who lived here, but then moved away.
This summer, I ran into my current boyfriend and fell for him instantly.
I got news of the old crush coming into town and was curious of what he would be like in person.
We hung out and I wasn't happy about his personality.
Elijah and Alex are both completely aware of each other and Alex is aware that I no longer have feelings for him and want to just stay friends.

The End

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes legendoflink's post
13-09-2012, 01:27 AM
(12-09-2012 11:35 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Okay, so here is my story.

I was crushing on someone who lived here, but then moved away.
This summer, I ran into my current boyfriend and fell for him instantly.
I got news of the old crush coming into town and was curious of what he would be like in person.
We hung out and I wasn't happy about his personality.
Elijah and Alex are both completely aware of each other and Alex is aware that I no longer have feelings for him and want to just stay friends.

The End

The end? THE END!? It is never the end my dear. This will come to light again. These things always do.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
14-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Yeah right... You fell for your boyfriend right away, but as soon as you heard your old love is back, you wanted to see him. Right... Right...

Smile

Listen lady, I know everything. As you stated here (http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid160394) you think you are alone, that means you are depressed a bit and you do not love your current boyfriend as you claim here. Because a person in love NEVER feels alone.

So, what now? I tell you what now... You do not love your current boyfriend, obviously you do not care about that other guy as well.

Decide what you want with your life and stop being so dualistic. Drama-queen-attention-whore...

The Allknowing Filox has spoken.

Big Grin

P.S.

We use "person A, person B", not real names. People don't like their real names being dragged online and we really do not care about their real names. It is only polite not to use them.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post