Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 04:44 AM
RE: Cyanobacteria, our little hero
(02-03-2014 03:24 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Evidence that Godexists is trolling:
  • Does not read / watch or make reference to information given to him

example ?

Quote:
  • Repeats his argument without any attempt at change even when its flaws are pointed out

• which flaws ? you have not convinced me of anything so far.

Quote:
  • His understanding of certain things are demonstrably wrong but he won't acknowledge it because his argument relies of those assumptions.

• example ?

Quote:
  • Ignores any answers provided to his questions

• which answer of yours have i ignored ?
    Please answer my post 77

Quote:
  • Arrogant tone used to rile other posters into responding

• its funny, that you address this only to me. You are quit partial.

Quote:Conclusion: Won't ever change his position.

Proved better explanations than i have, and i change my mind. So far, you have not presented anything compelling.
    Find all posts by this user
    Like Post Quote this message in a reply
    02-03-2014, 05:26 AM
    As a part-time professional fool with intangible-but-definitely-existent (prove-they-don't!) BA's in tomfoolery and playing of the fool, I can tell when I see another fool. And I am certain I see one.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
    "Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
    [+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
    02-03-2014, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 08:43 AM by Bucky Ball.)
    (02-03-2014 04:12 AM)Godexists Wrote:  There iis a God, which i think has following atributes :

God is the supreme ( greatest ) being
    personal
    a trinity
    spirit
    without a beginning, and without a end ( eternal )
    Self-existent
    Self-sufficient
    Sovereign
    Transcendent
    Simple
    Wise
    Wrath
    love
    just
    Omniscient
    Omnipotent ( which must be defined )
    Omnipresent
    immutable
    holy
    righteous
    mercyful
    unequaled
    inscrutable
    unfathomable
    unsearchable
    Immutable
    Impartial
    Incomprehensible
    Infinite
    Jealous
    Longsuffering

And a eternal " logos " fits perfectly scientific evidence. There must have been a eternal God without beginning, ( no, that concept isn't special pleading ) , beccause from absolutely nothing, nothing arises ( not even quantum particles ) , and information was required as well....... Thumbsup

No one cares what you think, after having read the nonsense in this thread.
    There is not a shred of evidence for anything you claim. It's all an argument from ignorance. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_ignorance
    "Eternal" anything REQUIRES spacetime. "Eternal" is a dimension which had to be in place already. A deity that is "eternal" REQUIRES a larger Reality already in place, (which it could not have created). You have not examined your assumptions, ovbiously. It IS Special Pleading, no matter what you claim. If "absolutely nothing" arises from nothing then neither did your god. You made a "special exception" for it. THAT is the definition of Special Pleading. Your claim has the value of "the moon is made of green cheese". Saying it isn't Special Pleading, is another lie from you. You prove that your entire case is a "god of the gaps" by your OWN statement "there MUST have been". The Universe and the ultimate nature of Reality has been proven by Einstein, Heisenberg and Dirac to be non-intuitive, (Relativity, Uncertainy, and the math of tensors). What human brains think "must be" has been debunked. It's NO platform to stand on. You need EVIDENCE. There is no evidence for a deity. An answer you lack, is evidence of nothing, except that you lack the answer, and your brain is conditioned to go to the "god business", because you have no ambiguity tolerance, no creativity, and REQUIRE an answer today. It's about (your) Psychology. Not about science or Religion. Even if someone grants you the "cause" business, the cause does not have to be god. An omnipotent god could have created robots with the power to make universes to play with. There is no reason THAT could not be your cause.

You can't think your way through a subject you pretend to know, and you are so fucking idiotic you actually think anyone would consider what you think about a deity, for which there is not a shred of evidence.

Your entire argument is a "god of the gaps" schtick. You don't have an answer to one question so your brain jumps to "oh god did it". You NEED a god, so you can sleep. You are like a two year old who DEMANDS from its mother an answer TODAY for something for which there is no answer.

1. If a deity "exists" and possess the traits you claim, it is, of necessity, embedded in the structure of Reality. Who created Reality ? It could not have created the very structure of Reality in which it is REQUIRED, by definition, to participate. As long as it "existed", non-existence (ie a greater Reality) also always existed. Who created THAT ? Existence is not ALL of Reality. You have ultimately explained nothing.

2. Creation is an action verb. Actions require time. Before it created spacetime, there WAS no time. Even "before" is meaningless in this context. Using an action verb in that context is utterly meaningless, as is the word "existence". Is your deity a static rock ? If not, it REQUIRES time. Even a rock has atomic movement. Nothing that "exists" is static, and requires movement (time). You cannot define "existence" (which you claim for your deity) without using a temporal (time) reference. In this universe, (and the only way it exists that we know about) time does not exist alone. It's spacetime. Your deity requires, (for "existence and creation") spacetime to be in place already. It can't be the creator of all things, and require anything. The ONLY option you have is to shut the fuck up, UNTIL you can get around this problem. You never will. Even the ancient Greeks knew about it, and couldn't answer the problem. And you think you're smarter than they were ?

3. Your deity is a powerless evil fool. It allowed 1,000,000 babies to die of starvation last year, and countless innocent children to die from Cancer, and accidents, and who, according to your attribute list, could have prevented this, but didn't. It obviously possesses NONE of the qualities you delusionally claim for it. Wrath and love are emotions. Emotions require a brain to process (needs time again) them. Claiming human traits for a deity is nothing but parochial anthropomorphism at its worst. "Just" requires an outside system to judge the behavior by. Maybe drop your science shit, and go take Philosophy 101. Where did the system to judge the "just" against, come from ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthyphro_dilemma

Go away. You failed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
    [+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
    02-03-2014, 09:14 AM
    (02-03-2014 04:12 AM)Godexists Wrote:  There is a God, which i think has following atributes :

God is the supreme ( greatest ) being
    personal
    a trinity
    spirit
    without a beginning, and without a end ( eternal )
    Self-existent
    Self-sufficient
    Sovereign
    Transcendent
    Simple
    Wise
    Wrath
    love
    just
    Omniscient
    Omnipotent ( which must be defined )
    Omnipresent
    immutable
    holy
    righteous
    mercyful
    unequaled
    inscrutable
    unfathomable
    unsearchable
    Immutable
    Impartial
    Incomprehensible
    Infinite
    Jealous
    Longsuffering

That list is literally incoherent.

Do you even understand what those words mean? They are mutually exclusive.

(02-03-2014 04:12 AM)Godexists Wrote:  And a eternal " logos " fits perfectly scientific evidence. There must have been a eternal God without beginning, ( no, that concept isn't special pleading ) ,

I doubt you even understand what that means.

But no, asserting definitions is not evidence.

(02-03-2014 04:12 AM)Godexists Wrote:  beccause from absolutely nothing, nothing arises ( not even quantum particles ) , and information was required as well....... Thumbsup

I'm going to go ahead and assume you are as ignorant of quantum mechanics as you are of evolution.

Read a book.

... this is my signature!
    [+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
    02-03-2014, 11:26 AM
    (02-03-2014 07:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one cares what you think, after having read the nonsense in this thread.

But you are still here. Answering me...... Shocking
    02-03-2014, 12:36 PM
    (02-03-2014 09:14 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Read a book.

You have still not answered my previous question : What did the Cyanobacterias mutate from ?
    02-03-2014, 12:38 PM
    (02-03-2014 11:26 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
    (02-03-2014 07:53 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No one cares what you think, after having read the nonsense in this thread.

I write for the passing guest, as I have always said, to demonstrate how easily such crappy arguments, (as yours are) can tossed be out.
    Not everyone is a stupid as you are.
    I see you cannot even BEGIN to refute ONE thing I have said.
    I give you a week at the most here. Troll.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
    [+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
    02-03-2014, 12:39 PM
    Cyanobacteria, our little hero
    (02-03-2014 11:26 AM)Godexists Wrote:  

Viewpoints this demonstratively wrong, willfully ignorant, and senselessly arrogant are entertaining.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
    ― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
    02-03-2014, 12:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 12:55 PM by rampant.a.i..)
    Cyanobacteria, our little hero
    (02-03-2014 12:36 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
    (02-03-2014 09:14 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Read a book.

You have still not answered my previous question : What did the Cyanobacterias mutate from ?

Read the responses in the thread. This was answered pages back.

Ignoring responses and repeating your argument is a childish, desperate tactic.

You've also been informed repeatedly that the plural of Bacteria is Bacteria, not "Bacterias".

We strongly suggest reading the articles you post from until you understand them as well as reading up on Evolution. Your arguments, and lack of ability to respond to objections without repeating questions we have already answered for you show a profound lack of understanding.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
    ― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
    [+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
    02-03-2014, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 01:23 PM by Godexists.)
    (02-03-2014 12:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I give you a week at the most here.

I am still waiting to see what you will do, since you threatened me. So ?Blush

oh, and almost forgot : some philosophy lessons would also not be bad for you :

http://elshamah.heavenforum.org/t1539-is...ht=special