Cyanobacteria, our little hero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Cyanobacteria, our little hero
(02-03-2014 12:47 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  We strongly suggest bla bla bla......

I also strongly suggest you read carefully my post no. 77, and answer it. Than you will be the hero of the group here, since nobody else has...... Smartass
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
Get right on that, as soon as you respond to some of the objections raised against your premises, unsupported assertions, and provide some support for the page of contradictory qualities of God you posted.

We've been waiting for you to respond to objections and corrections since page one, and yet you keep parroting the same fallacious and woefully misinformed arguments.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
(02-03-2014 12:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I write for the passing guest, as I have always said, to demonstrate how easily such crappy arguments, (as yours are) can tossed be out.

(02-03-2014 12:47 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Read the responses in the thread. This was answered pages back.

Ignoring responses and repeating your argument is a childish, desperate tactic.

This is why I am not going to be drawn into repeating anything on this thread.

All a troll has to do is keep repeating the questions or making the same flawed points and ignoring all the responses that cannot easily be refuted. And when it is pointed out to them they will ask for specific instances and then deny it when a poster provides them saying that they are wrong. The poster then repeats themselves by trying to explain why they are right.

If people keep repeating themselves you end up with a really long thread where it looks like there is still controversy or some doubt.

Godexists isn't actually concerned about scientific truth. If he was he would read some of the links or replies. He just wants to throw doubt on science so as to widen a gap for a god to be fitted into.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
02-03-2014, 01:25 PM
(02-03-2014 12:47 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Read the responses in the thread. This was answered pages back.

Nope, it was not answered......... Drinking Beverage
02-03-2014, 01:25 PM
guys guys... you just need two words to deal with this guy:

shoo fly

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
02-03-2014, 01:26 PM
(02-03-2014 01:25 PM)Godexists Wrote:  

Nope, it was not answered......... Drinking Beverage

(02-03-2014 01:23 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 12:38 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I write for the passing guest, as I have always said, to demonstrate how easily such crappy arguments, (as yours are) can tossed be out.

Ignoring responses and repeating your argument is a childish, desperate tactic.

This is why I am not going to be drawn into repeating anything on this thread.

All a troll has to do is keep repeating the questions or making the same flawed points and ignoring all the responses that cannot easily be refuted. And when it is pointed out to them they will ask for specific instances and then deny it when a poster provides them saying that they are wrong. The poster then repeats themselves by trying to explain why they are right.

If people keep repeating themselves you end up with a really long thread where it looks like there is still controversy or some doubt.

Godexists isn't actually concerned about scientific truth. If he was he would read some of the links or replies. He just wants to throw doubt on science so as to widen a gap for a god to be fitted into.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
02-03-2014, 02:02 PM
(02-03-2014 01:23 PM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Get right on that, as soon as you respond to some of the objections raised against your premises, unsupported assertions, and provide some support for the page of contradictory qualities of God you posted.

We've been waiting for you to respond to objections and corrections since page one, and yet you keep parroting the same fallacious and woefully misinformed arguments.

what contradictions are that ? nobody has pointed them out.
02-03-2014, 02:03 PM
(02-03-2014 01:23 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Godexists isn't actually concerned about scientific truth.

Show that you are. Answer my post no.77 . Or you can't ? Consider
02-03-2014, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 06:35 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Nothing needs answering.

ALL your arguments lead to ONE preposterous outcome :
"I have no better explanation, so I stick in the god of the gap -
'oh god , done it', (my *loving god who lets millions of babies die*")

There is nothing about deities, (yours, or anyone else's) that is even remotely related to science.
Deities are MADE UP to explain the unknown. Their qualities are slapped-on human traits.

"Faith" has nothing to do with "proofs". I see you also know nothing about Theology.
Faith in a deity is belief in that for which there IS NO PROOF.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
02-03-2014, 03:13 PM
(02-03-2014 02:03 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 01:23 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Godexists isn't actually concerned about scientific truth.

Show that you are. Answer my post no.77 . Or you can't ? Consider

Post 63.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post