Cyanobacteria, our little hero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2014, 02:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 03:37 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Cyanobacteria, our little hero
(02-03-2014 10:56 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Seriously, I'm gone a week and I have to come back to this drek? Facepalm

Indeed, i[sic] think the same . Thats[sic] why i[sic] am done. I am wasting my time with fool ignorants[sic], and in puberty being ranting schoolyard boy's.

last post at this board. Hobo

I'll believe it when I see it. But when you go, can you take DeltaBravo, Heywood, Drich, and Alla with you as well? Might as well clear out all of the rotten produce at once.

Also, for the love of shit dude, it's "ignorant fools" not "fool ignorants". It has to be terribly hard to convince anyone when you can't clearly communicate to others without painting yourself as the ignoramus you evidently are. Somehow I don't believe that 'thinking' is at all high up on your list of 'things I do regularly'.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
03-03-2014, 03:32 AM
(02-03-2014 10:43 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 07:26 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Yes. That's what the video I posted said.

oh, ok !! So, because the video said it, it must be true! ?!!

amazing.... are you really that simplistic, or is that a joke ?

You mean do I give credence to a professional company that earn money by producing educational science tutorials over a religious zealot who does not understand or answer questions or even acknowledge gaps in their understanding and who instead tries to bluff it with provocative language and insinuations of doubt?

Yes.
[+] 8 users Like Mathilda's post
03-03-2014, 10:46 AM
(01-03-2014 11:47 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 11:37 AM)Godexists Wrote:  exactly. That excludes evolution above species.

No. That sentence proves you have no clue what the Theory of Evolution is all about. The Theory of Evolution "excludes" NOTHING.
Your bullshit was something Christian fundies cooked up.

Interesting and enlightening, what the newspaper article in the background of this video says, without our even having to play the video:

FROM THE RULING:

"The citizens of the Dover area were poorly served by the members of the Board who voted for the [intelligent design] Policy. It is ironic that several of these individuals, who so staunchly and proudly touted their religious convicaiont in public, would time and again lie to cover their tracks and disguise the real purpose behind the ID policy."

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-03-2014, 11:21 AM
(01-03-2014 05:12 PM)Godexists Wrote:  I don't want to be rude, but again : you are not entitled to tell me, what i should, what i should not. Live with that.

We all most certainly are. You should fuck off and die.

03-03-2014, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 11:33 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(01-03-2014 10:45 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Blah blah blah....Absurd “chicken-egg” paradox! ...blah blah blah...

Magic Talking Snakes, STFU.

(01-03-2014 10:28 PM)Godexists Wrote:  i might clarify : Oxygen would have damaged the DNA of the bacterias, so why would they have invented Photosynthesis, which would have produced a waste product, that would kill them ??

Why don't you suck on a nice big bottle of CO2 while you are trying to figure that out.

03-03-2014, 11:57 AM
(02-03-2014 10:56 PM)Godexists Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:50 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Seriously, I'm gone a week and I have to come back to this drek? Facepalm

Indeed, i think the same . Thats why i am done. I am wasting my time with fool ignorants, and in puberty being ranting schoolyard boy's.

You realize that *Ignorant* is not a noun - but an adjective.
An adjective is a word which Describes a noun. You've ended 'fool ignorants' with two descriptive words yet no nouns.
*Boy's* = Boy's items or place or thing. Boys = multiple boys.
So when you DID attempt to get to a noun...........you did it wrongfully.

Wrongfully is an adverb - and an adverb is a word used to describe the Action of said noun.

Probably the most horribly written 2 sentences I've witnessed here to date. What are you like 12? You make DrIck look good by comparison. And THAT is saying a lot since he's completely retarded and incapable of adult discussions.

as in..........

DAMNGasp

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 5 users Like WitchSabrina's post
03-03-2014, 11:57 AM
(02-03-2014 04:12 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 12:18 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Godexists, what do you make of John which says that "God" IS the "logos"? I say that the NT is telling us that knowledge is the key to everything, not a hairy old man on a throne in the sky.

I agree. A hairy old man is the fantasy product of atheists.

Atheists like Michelangelo, and the church which commissioned this depiction...?

[Image: 800px-Creaci%C3%B3n_de_Ad%C3%A1m.jpg]

Quote: There is no hairy old man in the sky.

Yeah.

Quote:There is a God,

Well, then, why don't you trot the sumbitch out for us, and have it do some parlor tricks. It can start by hanging another fucking planet between here and the fucking moon, so we can zip out over to it and take a look, kick the tires, take some soil samples, claim it as the 51st US State, etc.

Quote:which i think has following atributes [SIC]:

God is the supreme ( greatest ) being
personal
a trinity
spirit
without a beginning, and without a end ( eternal )
Self-existent
Self-sufficient
Sovereign
Transcendent
Simple
Wise
Wrath
love
just
Omniscient
Omnipotent ( which must be defined )
Omnipresent
immutable
holy
righteous
mercyful [SIC]
unequaled
inscrutable
unfathomable
unsearchable
Immutable
Impartial
Incomprehensible
Infinite
Jealous
Longsuffering [SIC]

In your list of illogical, capricious and contradictory adjectives, you forgot to mention "omni-benevolent" -- which of course we know your mythical sky fairy is clearly not. Of course, a casual glance over of the stories in your fairy tale book will put the lie to all of your descriptions easily enough, anyway.

Quote:And a eternal " logos " fits perfectly scientific evidence.

Not in your wildest dreams.

Quote: There must have been a eternal God

Oh, a fallacious argument from necessity. Legs were meant to breached, we therefore have breeches. Hobo

Quote:without beginning, ( no, that concept isn't special pleading ) ,

Yes, it most certainly IS special pleading, and your pathetic ad hoc denial doesn't make it not special pleading.

Quote:beccause [SIC] from absolutely nothing, nothing arises ( not even quantum particles ) , and information was required as well....... Thumbsup

Yes, your imaginary Friend arose from absolutely nothing (save for the imaginations of iron-and-stone-age goatfuckers), and IS nothing. Thanks for clarifying that for us.

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-03-2014, 06:16 PM
Thanks guys. I always like starting my week watching you demolish stupidity. Gives me a buzz. ;P

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 3 users Like ivaneus's post
03-03-2014, 07:51 PM
(03-03-2014 11:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(02-03-2014 10:56 PM)Godexists Wrote:  Indeed, i think the same . Thats why i am done. I am wasting my time with fool ignorants, and in puberty being ranting schoolyard boy's.

You realize that *Ignorant* is not a noun - but an adjective.
An adjective is a word which Describes a noun. You've ended 'fool ignorants' with two descriptive words yet no nouns.
*Boy's* = Boy's items or place or thing. Boys = multiple boys.
So when you DID attempt to get to a noun...........you did it wrongfully.

Wrongfully is an adverb - and an adverb is a word used to describe the Action of said noun.

Probably the most horribly written 2 sentences I've witnessed here to date. What are you like 12? You make DrIck look good by comparison. And THAT is saying a lot since he's completely retarded and incapable of adult discussions.

as in..........

DAMNGasp

The post by Godexists is a perfect example of the thread I posted earlier today about how creationists come across to atheists (using a video clip from In Living Color as an example). Smile

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post
03-03-2014, 07:54 PM
(03-03-2014 06:16 PM)ivaneus Wrote:  Thanks guys. I always like starting my week watching you demolish stupidity. Gives me a buzz. ;P

Hey! What's with that signature about gravity? Gravity is only a theory you know! Tongue

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes WindyCityJazz's post