Cyanobacteria, our little hero

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2016 06:07 PM by Dracomalice.)
RE: Cyanobacteria, our little hero
(27-03-2016 05:34 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  That moment a thread is resurrected on Easter and you see you had contributed to it in the past only to scan 16 pages and see you made one snarky comment toward a delusional theist. I'll never get those 10 minutes back. Thanks for the necropost Draco. Angry

there's a full post but i can't seem to get it to show up sorrySadcryface2 but to some up

I was just saying GE silly of a hypothesis" making sense"(being able to fill a gap ) does not mean it's the right theory something that makes sense can be disastrously mistaken (the ether was my example) and that science demands specific data for specific causation and in that regard supernatural causation fails

pascal wager in a nut shell

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2016 06:06 PM by Momsurroundedbyboys.)
(01-03-2014 06:54 AM)Godexists Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 10:04 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The inability to describe one evolutionary pathway does not discredit the theory.

When a road leads to a dead end, it's rational to search for another solution.

nope

it's more like were driving in the fog we can't see the road but that doesn't mean the roads not there and we can imagine and boastfully proclaim the only solution is the car is a flying carpet (intelligent design) the one path we don't know does not undo a million paths we have worked out that's clear cherrypicking

what we don't know doesn't favor any alternative conclusion specific empirical evidence for said the specific proposal is needed in the exact context it's being used in (humans reorganizing pre-existing matter into a car by naturalistic means does not justify the belief that god poofed a cell into being from scratch )

a conclusion being rational doesn't make it right the ether was rational science isn't merely content with what is rational this isn't the medieval ages and we no longer debate how many angels rest on the head of a pin

god essentially wants a army of cowardly slaves who love it out of a selfish desire not to be punished and avoid said punishment by ideological luck
27-03-2016, 06:04 PM
(27-03-2016 05:49 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  there's a full post but i can't seem to get it to show up sorrySadcryface2

You have mismatched quote tags; at least one [/quote] is missing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(27-03-2016 05:52 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  
(01-03-2014 06:54 AM)Godexists Wrote:  When a road leads to a dead end, it's rational to search for another solution.

nope

it's more like were driving in the fog we can't see the road but that doesn't mean the roads not there and we can imagine and boastfully proclaim the only solution is the car is a flying carpet (intelligent design) the one path we don't know does not undo a million paths we have worked out that's clear cherrypicking

what we don't know doesn't favor any alternative conclusion specific empirical evidence for said the specific proposal is needed in the exact context it's being used in (humans reorganizing pre-existing matter into a car by naturalistic means does not justify the belief that god poofed a cell into being from scratch )

a conclusion being rational doesn't make it right the ether was rational science isn't merely content with what is rational this isn't the medieval ages and we no longer debate how many angels rest on the head of a pin

I think I fixed it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

27-03-2016, 06:09 PM
If Blowme returns we'll all know who to blame. Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-03-2016, 06:12 PM
(27-03-2016 06:04 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 05:49 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  there's a full post but i can't seem to get it to show up sorrySadcryface2

You have mismatched quote tags; at least one
is missing
[/quote]

ThanksSmile
I'm still getting the hang of this forum

27-03-2016, 06:14 PM
(27-03-2016 06:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 05:52 PM)Dracomalice Wrote:  nope

I think I fixed it.

Thank you very much Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Dracomalice's post
27-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Why oh why was this thread resurrected? Is it because it's easter???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
27-03-2016, 06:20 PM
(27-03-2016 06:09 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  If Blowme returns we'll all know who to blame. Dodgy

Blowme ??

27-03-2016, 06:22 PM
(27-03-2016 06:15 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Why oh why was this thread resurrected? Is it because it's easter???

Not an intention just a very interesting concidence

I wish I were that clever