Cyberpunk 2077 now has more people working on it than The Witcher 3 ever did

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Cyberpunk 2077 now has more people working on it than The Witcher 3 ever did
http://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-no...-ever-did/

Quote:CD Projekt artist Jose Texiera implied earlier this year that the studio was still in the process of gearing up for Cyberpunk 2077, the post-Witcher RPG project that was announced in early 2013. It's apparently all-hands-on-deck now, though, as the studio recently said that there are now more people working on Cyberpunk than it ever had on The Witcher 3.

“There are currently more game developers working on Cyberpunk 2077 than on The Witcher 3 in its most intensive month,” the studio said in a message posted on a forum dedicated to shareholder questions and translated by NeoGAF.

Now, to wait several months for more news. Angel

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 now has more people working on it than The Witcher 3 ever did
I know next to nothing about this game except that it's being made by CD Projekt Red and that alone has had me so pumped for this game.
I would preorder that shit now if I could.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-09-2016, 09:26 PM
RE: Cyberpunk 2077 now has more people working on it than The Witcher 3 ever did
I would preffer another game in fantasy setting but I enjoyed Deus Ex, so...

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post