Yah-way
God of the Gaps

Major Deity
Symbol: A cross with a circle at the cross bar
|
--O--
|
|

Home Plane: Nowhere(when) & Everywhere(when)
Alignment: The actions of the deity nearly always show as closer to Chaotic Evil
Portfolio: Any and all (Except Knowledge)
Worshipers: Unconfirmable Divided
Cleric Alignments: Unconfirmable Divided (Clerics can be any alignment Lawful Good through Chaotic Evil)
Domains: Gaps, Good, Death, Evil, Life, Air, Fire, Earth, Water, Light, Dark, Chaos, Law, Destruction, Protection, Divination, Curses, Plagues, Trickery, Healing, War, Glory, Nobility, Weather(Many other Domains may be used as well, however the Knowledge Domain Spells may never be cast.) (Divination spells cast by this god's followers only show what that follower wants to see or what the god wants to show them, the results are rarely if ever the truth.)
Favored Weapon(s): Staff(Rod and Staff), Net(Fisher of men), Bladed Crook (Halberd)(Shepard of men), Poison("God's Wrath" or "Plague")
(On occasion untraceable poisons are favored, to aid a cleric of this god's darker nature in bringing down "The wrath" of their god.)

Gaps Domain:
Granted Power: When casting the spell Mend on any document (damaged or not) the document will be rewritten to favor the casters (or their god's) opinion or views. When reading from this document the caster gets a +4 bonus to convince others that their way is the one true way. (This bonus is negated if a creature has an Int of 14 or higher or has access to the Knowledge Domain.)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2013, 12:57 AM
RE: D&D Conversion
Oh My Takhisis, I need to leave here before I actually start an "in-depth" conversation with you Wink Tongue
[Image: Takhisis.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
25-05-2013, 02:29 AM
I'd say that clerics and paladins of this deity can also use song to inspire anyone to fight, and go berserk.

Aspiring optimist
Eternal Pragmatist.
With the uncanny ability to see all sides in every argument.
[+] 2 users Like Caveman's post
25-05-2013, 06:43 AM
(25-05-2013 02:29 AM)Caveman Wrote:  I'd say that clerics and paladins of this deity can also use song to inspire anyone to fight, and go berserk.

Well when casting Mend on a document I can bet you that "those people" over there don't follow the one true way, they might need to be "sorted" out.
25-05-2013, 10:13 AM
(25-05-2013 06:43 AM)Nahli Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 02:29 AM)Caveman Wrote:  I'd say that clerics and paladins of this deity can also use song to inspire anyone to fight, and go berserk.

Well when casting Mend on a document I can bet you that "those people" over there don't follow the one true way, they might need to be "sorted" out.

Defenders of this God (Paladins clerics and officials) may use the greater power Power of the Imperium to forcibly convert any other God's followers as long as they are in the Imperium (the Imperium is described as whereever the hell the cleric or paladin is standing)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2013, 10:38 AM
(25-05-2013 10:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 06:43 AM)Nahli Wrote:  Well when casting Mend on a document I can bet you that "those people" over there don't follow the one true way, they might need to be "sorted" out.

Defenders of this God (Paladins clerics and officials) may use the greater power Power of the Imperium to forcibly convert any other God's followers as long as they are in the Imperium (the Imperium is described as whereever the hell the cleric or paladin is standing)

Cool idea, but a bit overpowered. The target should at least get a Willpower or Intelligence Save vs. indoctrination.
25-05-2013, 11:26 AM
(25-05-2013 10:38 AM)Nahli Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 10:13 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Defenders of this God (Paladins clerics and officials) may use the greater power Power of the Imperium to forcibly convert any other God's followers as long as they are in the Imperium (the Imperium is described as whereever the hell the cleric or paladin is standing)

Cool idea, but a bit overpowered. The target should at least get a Willpower or Intelligence Save vs. indoctrination.

Saving roles result in death. Power only available as long as the Imperium is still in power. Also Greater Powers can only be invoked once per day.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-05-2013, 02:27 PM
(25-05-2013 11:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 10:38 AM)Nahli Wrote:  Cool idea, but a bit overpowered. The target should at least get a Willpower or Intelligence Save vs. indoctrination.

Saving roles result in death. Power only available as long as the Imperium is still in power. Also Greater Powers can only be invoked once per day.

How about a successful save rather than killing the creature sends it to one of the layers of hell?
25-05-2013, 03:30 PM
(25-05-2013 02:27 PM)Nahli Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 11:26 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Saving roles result in death. Power only available as long as the Imperium is still in power. Also Greater Powers can only be invoked once per day.

How about a successful save rather than killing the creature sends it to one of the layers of hell?

Since they are under the protection of whatever God they are aligned with I suppose they would just go to the realm that God is from. I have actually played a campaign (many moons ago) that had an early christian style monolithic religion that had this power. The Imperium was at war with all other realms but was by far the largest richest and most powerful. It was an interesting campaign since we had all decided to be against the Empire. The major power I am describing was added to give our cleric and paladin extra risk when traveling in Imperium lands.

Once they actually were converted but after they escaped the Imperium reconverted and did a penance to their original protectors. Notice the power is not a permanent change.

25-05-2013, 04:16 PM
(25-05-2013 03:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(25-05-2013 02:27 PM)Nahli Wrote:  How about a successful save rather than killing the creature sends it to one of the layers of hell?

Since they are under the protection of whatever God they are aligned with I suppose they would just go to the realm that God is from. I have actually played a campaign (many moons ago) that had an early christian style monolithic religion that had this power. The Imperium was at war with all other realms but was by far the largest richest and most powerful. It was an interesting campaign since we had all decided to be against the Empire. The major power I am describing was added to give our cleric and paladin extra risk when traveling in Imperium lands.

Once they actually were converted but after they escaped the Imperium reconverted and did a penance to their original protectors. Notice the power is not a permanent change.

I comprehend more fully now, thanks. Sounds like a fun challenging campaign.