D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 03:21 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Milfa starts to look very upset as if she is about to scream out in anger. Her head tilted on one side and her eyes unblinking she barely suppresses a whisper ...

"Shortie??"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 03:28 PM
"Well, you are quite short, aren't you? Big Grin "

Isia looks extremely amused.

"Fine, fine people, I just feel excited when a challenge is round the corner."

She stops poking the package but keeps staring at it.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-03-2014, 03:28 PM
"What is it Milfa?"
Omniam asks.
"I don't understand why you are mad. OH Wait-"
Omniam realizes the jest.
"I still think you're tall."
Omniam says awkwardly.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 03:44 PM
Miruion merely raised an eyebrow. It is highly unproductive to be sensitive about one's own size.

"We would not be splitting up the group. Nor can we be so certain of a numerical advantage. My thought was to surround and quickly deal with those foes we do know of. If we proceed clumsily, they will fall back. If we are not careful, we shall immediately bring the rest out upon us. There is also the aesthetic of the matter; a charge en masse is... lacking grace. But I grant that for nine of us it should certainly prove no struggle - if the situation does not change."

... this is my signature!
21-03-2014, 03:58 PM
"I still say surprise is our best ally, at the moment. We could position our people who can attack at range, they give the signal by firing a volley, and it is followed up by our skull crackers racing full tilt into their midst. There are only FOUR of them! I could take them myself if I didn't need to keep them silent! And they are 20 yards from the cave entrance. It is very likely any of their death-cries would be muffled very soon after passing beyond! I promise to keep silent as we charge them!"

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-03-2014, 04:05 PM
(21-03-2014 03:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "I still say surprise is our best ally, at the moment. We could position our people who can attack at range, they give the signal by firing a volley, and it is followed up by our skull crackers racing full tilt into their midst. There are only FOUR of them! I could take them myself if I didn't need to keep them silent! And they are 20 yards from the cave entrance. It is very likely any of their death-cries would be muffled very soon after passing beyond! I promise to keep silent as we charge them!"

*In character comments only*

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 06:25 PM
Kopai: I have some ideas to offer, if I may. Has anyone brought some dice?

Allow me to explain: Thief and ranger make their way to a flanking position. Cleric and swordsman stay hidden as well and prepare to surround. Bait challenges them to dice, offering coin. While distracted even more deeply with dice, ranger and thief hide their weapons. Once disarmed, if they still appear to be a threat, we attack. If not, we capture.

What say you all?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
21-03-2014, 06:39 PM
(21-03-2014 06:25 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Kopai: I have some ideas to offer, if I may. Has anyone brought some dice?

Allow me to explain: Thief and ranger make their way to a flanking position. Cleric and swordsman stay hidden as well and prepare to surround. Bait challenges them to dice, offering coin. While distracted even more deeply with dice, ranger and thief hide their weapons. Once disarmed, if they still appear to be a threat, we attack. If not, we capture.

What say you all?

Do any of us even know their language?

21-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Thoven tired of all the back and forth says "Enough with all this!"

"We are wasting time." "We are going with my original plan!"

"I suggest that anyone familiar with a bow or the special arts attack from the side whilst us familiar with frontal attacks rush them." "Isia, you circle around the lot and prevent any retreat into the cave" he says while looking at each of them individually.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 2 users Like Crulax's post
21-03-2014, 06:55 PM
Kopai, chuckling softly: Hehe, use the language of coin. it should speak volumes.

*after he realizes everyone is still staring at him confused, he explains further*

Kopai: Point at dice, jingle coin purse. If they attempt to attack instead of play, we will be ready. The ranger should have an arrow nocked and ready to fly should anything go bad. And *wicked glint in his eyes* I will "greet" them.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum