D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
* there seems to be a disagreement on how to proceed but the majority seems to be in favor of a frontal assault with a flanking maneuver by Issa, Gwen, and Milfa. Since we are just running in circles I propose we just go with that. As such there are 4 targets
Mine Entrance
2 3
Forest
Please select a target and an action and we can get combat started.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
21-03-2014, 07:48 PM
(21-03-2014 07:39 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  * there seems to be a disagreement on how to proceed but the majority seems to be in favor of a frontal assault with a flanking maneuver by Issa, Gwen, and Milfa. Since we are just running in circles I propose we just go with that. As such there are 4 targets
Mine Entrance
2 3
Forest
Please select a target and an action and we can get combat started.

Thoven pulls his rapiers and charges the goblin closet to the forest.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
21-03-2014, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 08:26 PM by TheGulegon.)
Groh'L whips his shield around, lifts his mace to the proper height, and, seeing where Thoven is headed, charges the goblin directly to Thoven's right!
Sans battle cry Sad

He will swing his mace in a low to high, backhand swing, aimed at it's head, so that when the blow has done it's damage, it will then be ready to come down on the next goblin skull (the one closest to the mine if the first one does not die from the first strike).

Groh'L is assuming that the other 2 should be dead by the time he's done with the second goblin (if indeed it isn't dead before he gets to it).

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Gwen readied her bow, pulled, and then watched as the arrow sailed over the heads of the first three goblins and then came down, heading straight for the goblin closest to the mine entrance.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
21-03-2014, 09:07 PM
Omniam swiftly casts magic missle onto the enemy nearest to the mine.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 3 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 09:45 PM
Kopia rushes the center of the field and shifts into bear form. He roars at the top of his ursine lungs to strike fear into the enemy, then lunges for #3.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-03-2014, 03:30 AM
Milfa thinks that everyone seems to have forgotten target number 2. She produces a slingshot from amongst her clothes, opens her small bag of rocks and walks to one side of the large party members so that she can get a clear shot. She then fires off a stone.
22-03-2014, 04:23 AM
Isia approaches Goblin #2 with her dagger in hand and goes for a backstab, trying to strike a vital spot.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
22-03-2014, 09:35 AM
Nathlana takes a deep breath and strokes a black cat, "mordecai, go find a tree to sit in at a safe distance my love". She stands up thinking, well here goes nothing, waits to be sure Thoven is not in her path, and casts a magic missile at goblin 4.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
22-03-2014, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 08:35 PM by Revenant77x.)
Thoven Hits Goblin #4 for 8 Damage. Attack 1
Thoven Hits
Goblin #4 for 8 Damage. Attack 2
Goblin #4 Dies
G'rohl Hits
Goblin #3 for 7 Damage.
Gwen Hits
Goblin #1 for 10 damage.
Omniam Hits
Goblin #1 for 4 Damage.
Kopai Hits Goblin #3 for 8 damage.
Goblin #3 Dies
Milfa Hits
Goblin #2 for 4 damage
Isia Hits
Goblin #2 for 12 damage
Goblin #2 Dies
Janthana's spell fizzles as her target is dead
Miruion Hits
Goblin #1 for 2 damage
Goblin #1 Dies

The Goblins do not even look up as Thoven G'rohl and Kopai smash into their ranks. The rest of the party picks off the remaining goblins before they can even stand up with Miruion grabbing the last Goblin by the head and snapping it's neck. The attack was so sudden they did not have a chance to even cry out. The Goblins coins lay in piles between the bodies they have between them 18 silver pieces. The weapons leaning against tree seem to be serviceable if rather plain steel daggers you could easily sell for 50 silver to a gold each.

Everyone has earned 45 XP for this fight plus an additional 15 xp.

Now that the first skirmish is over you can clearly see the entrance to the mine. The opening is braced and has a wooden door but the door is not closed all the way and you can see the mine is pitch black. No light sources can be seen inside the door.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post