D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-03-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Well that lot it dealt with." he says while wiping his blades clean of blood.

"Isia would you mind using those lovely elven eyes of yours to check for traps on the cave entrance door and the entrance is clear." He smiles at her knowingly.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 01:51 PM
Isia nods at Thoven and starts searching for traps.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
22-03-2014, 02:06 PM
I told you! Filthy cowardly creatures these be.
Anyway! They are overrun!

A good idea to have the Elf check around first, but she'll not be able to spot every stone that might stub our toes! I have torches, though, and ofcourse, fire! If you'll all give me a moment to thank R'holor for our 1-sided victory, and pray for guidance, he will LIGHT
level 0 cleric spell
my ruby for us to see by, but someone else further back in the column this cave will force us into should have one held aloft so those behind me can see, as well.

22-03-2014, 02:06 PM
(22-03-2014 01:51 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  Isia nods at Thoven and starts searching for traps.

You search the door and surrounding area but you don't find any traps.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-03-2014, 02:10 PM
(22-03-2014 02:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I told you! Filthy cowardly creatures these be.
Anyway! They are overrun!

A good idea to have the Elf check around first, but she'll not be able to spot every stone that might stub our toes! I have torches, though, and ofcourse, fire! If you'll all give me a moment to thank R'holor for our 1-sided victory, and pray for guidance, he will LIGHT
level 0 cleric spell
my ruby for us to see by, but someone else further back in the column this cave will force us into should have one held aloft so those behind me can see, as well.

After completing your prayer your ruby begins to shine facets of red light sparkle around you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-03-2014, 03:44 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 03:50 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
Omniam tries to "find familiar" for 1-24 hours.
He looks somewhat lonely.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
22-03-2014, 03:57 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 04:01 PM by Revenant77x.)
(22-03-2014 03:44 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Omniam tries to "find familiar" for 1-24 hours.
He looks somewhat lonely.

You want to wait outside in the woods while everyone else goes and clears the mine then?

22-03-2014, 04:17 PM
Miruion watched Isia probe the mine's entrance. Perhaps this will be simple after all. They had a rough idea of the mine's layout from their questioning the miners in Righton. They would have R'holor's light with them, if the goblins blocked light shafts or their torches failed. But it would not do to become complacent. We are likely outnumbered, and we do not know how the goblins might have altered the structure in the time given them.

His companions could hardly be called tired, after the momentary fight. There was no sense in waiting - but to act, one must know how to act.

"How shall we proceed?"

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
22-03-2014, 06:18 PM
*Kopai, still in bear form, searches for Juniper*

*Kopai also sniffs the breeze for any hint of honey, berries, or fresh water*

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
22-03-2014, 06:25 PM (This post was last modified: 22-03-2014 08:21 PM by Revenant77x.)
(22-03-2014 06:18 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  *Kopai, still in bear form, searches for Juniper*

*Kopai also sniffs the breeze for any hint of honey, berries, or fresh water*

Juniper comes out of the treeline and scurries up your leg before settling on your back near your neck. The ferret looks towards the mine and wrinkles her nose at the stench of goblin. That smell overwhelms any other scent, you can just barely make out the scents of your companions standing near you over it.