D&D In Character Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
22-03-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(22-03-2014 03:57 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 03:44 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Omniam tries to "find familiar" for 1-24 hours.
He looks somewhat lonely.

You want to wait outside in the woods while everyone else goes and clears the mine then?
Omniam, was confused. He revokes his decision. For some reason he recently hought that the party was setting up a camp.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
22-03-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(22-03-2014 04:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Miruion watched Isia probe the mine's entrance. Perhaps this will be simple after all. They had a rough idea of the mine's layout from their questioning the miners in Righton. They would have R'holor's light with them, if the goblins blocked light shafts or their torches failed. But it would not do to become complacent. We are likely outnumbered, and we do not know how the goblins might have altered the structure in the time given them.

His companions could hardly be called tired, after the momentary fight. There was no sense in waiting - but to act, one must know how to act.

"How shall we proceed?"

I'll show you, Miruion!
*Groh'L looks at each of the adventurers in turn, laying a serious look upon all*
I'm heading into this mine,... NOW!
*Groh'L lets his ruby lay to his chest, shining light out in front of him!... Lifts his shield to his front, tightens his grip on his mace, and begins walking into the mine. (hoping he will have back-up)*

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2014, 09:34 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(22-03-2014 09:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(22-03-2014 04:17 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Miruion watched Isia probe the mine's entrance. Perhaps this will be simple after all. They had a rough idea of the mine's layout from their questioning the miners in Righton. They would have R'holor's light with them, if the goblins blocked light shafts or their torches failed. But it would not do to become complacent. We are likely outnumbered, and we do not know how the goblins might have altered the structure in the time given them.

His companions could hardly be called tired, after the momentary fight. There was no sense in waiting - but to act, one must know how to act.

"How shall we proceed?"

I'll show you, Miruion!
*Groh'L looks at each of the adventurers in turn, laying a serious look upon all*
I'm heading into this mine,... NOW!
*Groh'L lets his ruby lay to his chest, shining light out in front of him!... Lifts his shield to his front, tightens his grip on his mace, and begins walking into the mine. (hoping he will have back-up)*
Omniam, now actually stops being delusional and decides to become aware of the situation. He prances behind Groh'l as they walk deeper into the mine.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
22-03-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Thoven lights a torch and enters the mine and scans the vicinity. (Rapier in right hand torch in left.)

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
23-03-2014, 02:50 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Milfa thinks to herself

"Oh great. One of them's a bear. As if my travelling companions couldn't be oversized enough as it was. I hope these goblin tunnels are large enough for them."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 08:32 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
*Unless you state otherwise I am assuming you are all sticking together*

You enter the mine and see that the only light is coming from the sources you have with you, the light shafts have indeed been blocked and the torch holders are empty. The tracks the minecarts ran on are still present but in places they have been pried up, about 200 yards into the mine the tracks are ended by what looks to be a recent cave in blocking off the rest of the human dug mine. To your right you see a new shaft has been dug and it goes down at a steep angle. Following it you descend about a quarter of a mile before the path levels out ahead you hear the sounds of picks hitting stones and a simple chant being sung by Goblins the words you don't know of course but it sounds like the tune to row row your boat.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 10:20 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
The tunnel is wide enough for 3 of you to walk abreast and roughly 8 feet tall. There are several places where it seems branches are either going to be dug or were abandoned shortly after being begun. None have gone more than a handful of paces. Up ahead the tunnel takes a sharp turn and it is around this corner that you hear the voices. Those of you with Infravision (The elves and half elf) can clearly see the wall those without (including The mage with cat eye) can just see the opening of the second tunnel. The red light from G'rohls gem only reaches 8 feet in front of you, beyond that is just darkness.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
*Groh'L keeps his voice low*
"Though Gwen did a fine job scouting through the forest, before, this is no forest!
I think it might be time for you to show some worth, treasure hunter Dodgy
How about you peek that stealthy neck out & give us a count on the goblins in the next cavern chamber"

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 04:55 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Miruion nods, more to himself than to party members who may or may not see the action.

"We require information", he quietly affirmed. "I am not the best to gain it. If we wish to practice stealth now is the time."

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Aye, I agree." "Isia, you blend into the shadows far better than any of the rest of this lot and your elven eyes be keen enough to spot any foe." Thoven says just above a whisper.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: