• 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2014, 07:19 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Milfa stands around looking diminutive.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Nathlana waits for someone to tell her what to do.
I wonder what Mordecai is up to....it smells awful in here....

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-03-2014, 08:04 PM
(23-03-2014 07:33 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Nathlana waits for someone to tell her what to do.
I wonder what Mordecai is up to....it smells awful in here....

Mordecai sticks his head out of your sack (where he has curled up) sniffs and returns to his sleeping spot. "Wake me when it is time to eat." He projects towards you before drifting off to sleep as only a cat can do.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-03-2014, 02:18 AM
"They're just around the corner up ahead. I'll go check it out."

Isia approaches silently and tries to listen.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-03-2014, 02:29 AM
(24-03-2014 02:18 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "They're just around the corner up ahead. I'll go check it out."

Isia approaches silently and tries to listen.

Isia peers around the corner and sees 2 goblins alternating swings with their picks about 20 feet beyond the turn. At their feet is a small shuttered lantern with all the shutters down so only a very faint red light can be seen. The goblins, of course, are unaffected by the lack light and swing their picks with practiced ease. You can see some 40 feet beyond them nothing but bare stone tunnel much as you had been walking down.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-03-2014, 02:40 AM
She heads back and reports what she saw.

"These two should be easy but we wouldn't want to alarm anyone else. If more of them are nearby, we're gonna need a good strategy."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
24-03-2014, 05:10 PM
*Groh'L speaks as quietly as he can*

"Do any of you have a way to incapacitate them both, instantly? I could inflict one with enough fear to send him fleeing, but just one. The other would certainly yell after him as he fled. If we are to rush them, then so be it, but perhaps you stealthy folks might slit a throat or 2. In the echo of this cave, my chain mail could alert others deeper in, even if we did kill these before they could scream."

24-03-2014, 05:25 PM
"I might be able to take out the second quickly enough if you can send the first one running" He says as he passes the torch to Gwen. "The confusion of his companion running of should distract him enough" Draws second rapier!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
24-03-2014, 05:32 PM
"Anybody else wondering why the goblins have a lantern? How good is their night vision?"
24-03-2014, 05:35 PM
(24-03-2014 05:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Anybody else wondering why the goblins have a lantern? How good is their night vision?"

Goblins have near perfect low light vision but they do need a small amount. Similar to a cat their eyes reflect light several times amplifying it but they do need some light to do this. Thus why they have a lantern but it is shuttered.