D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 05:36 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Hold", Miruion quickly adds. "One who flees now will return later. I endorse the act, but only if no better alternatives exist. Can we not strike both from the shadows?"

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 07:40 PM
"Oh no, my friends! I wasn't saying I should put fear into one of them, simply that that's all I've got to use on them from range! Otherwise, it will be another charge, on my part! I'm wondering if arrows and sling-rocks could take them out, possibly? I don't know... I'm ready for whatever we decide, though."

25-03-2014, 03:04 AM
"I don't have any night vision so I can't use my sling. But I say that those that do should attack them as quietly and as quickly as possible. They are only two goblins"
25-03-2014, 11:13 AM
Thoven shakes his head "I am going to sneak as best I can upon the one on the left wall and take him down" "Nathlana and Omniam I noticed that you have a knack for the magical arts would you be so kind as to blast the other as soon as the first is down" Thoven says while crouching and slowly making his way against the left wall both rapiers in hand.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
25-03-2014, 11:17 AM
Sure thing Thoven Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-03-2014, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2014 11:26 AM by Revenant77x.)
(25-03-2014 11:13 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Thoven shakes his head "I am going to sneak as best I can upon the one on the left wall and take him down" "Nathlana and Omniam I noticed that you have a knack for the magical arts would you be so kind as to blast the other as soon as the first is down" Thoven says while crouching and slowly making his way against the left wall both rapiers in hand.

Ok guys combat time again, if you are going to help Thovan take out the 2 goblins please state your action and your target. I will end the combat round no later than tomorrow morning so anyone that doesn't put in an action will be assumed not to take part in this fight.
| |
|1 |
|2 |
| |_____________
| Party
--------------------------

Sorry about the map not working right something about BBcoding wont let me put it how I want. The 2 goblins are facing the far wall with their backs to you.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
25-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Miruion shook his head in echo - not that the object of the gesture would see. He reached out to stop Thoven.

"We elves have the better night vision. I'll go - Gwen? Isia? Let us take care of this."

He hesitated. There are only TWO of them. The open question was how many there were in total. The miners had had no idea - but a force of hundreds would surely have been noticed, whereas dozens might have stayed within the confines of the mine. Four are slain, he thought. Six will be slain before more arrive. This caution may not be warranted.

"But perhaps we are overthinking this. There are but two in the next chamber. They have no hope of withstanding nine of us. Let us simply kill them and move on."

... this is my signature!
25-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Thoven slow makes his way around the bend following the left wall attempting to make no sound and spring upon his target unawares. Thoven targets goblin 1!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
25-03-2014, 11:25 AM
Directly after Thoven strikes, Nathlana shoots a magical missile at goblin number 2

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
25-03-2014, 03:42 PM
Gwen shot her arrow at goblin #1.