Punch Goblin #2 in the face.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
25-03-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Alright then"
Groh'L charges to attack Goblin #2! (sans battlecry... again!!!)

25-03-2014, 03:48 PM
(25-03-2014 03:45 PM)cjlr Wrote:  Punch Goblin #2 in the face.

[Image: x7dg.gif]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
26-03-2014, 01:36 AM
Isia attacks Goblin #2

In case it's not dead yet.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
26-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Thovan Hits Goblin 1 for 3 Damage.

Thovan Hits Goblin 1 for 6 Damage

Goblin 1 dies

Nathlana shoots a magic missile at goblin 2 for 2 damage

Gwen Hits Goblin 2 for 8 Damage

Goblin 2 Dies

Thovan sneaks around the corner and manages to run the first goblin through with his rapiers while Nathlana fires her Magic Missiles at the second goblin. Gwen Seeing that Goblin 1 was down changes her target and drops the second goblin before it can make a sound. Checking the goblins they have only a couple silver pieces each on them and just their pickaxes (goblin make) Thovan takes the 4 silver and adds it to the small bag he has been keeping the coin found so far for later division.

Increasing your light levels (Nathlana adds a magelight to the torches) you see that the corridor is actually an unfinished room. The two goblins had been roughing out yet another set of tunnels. It appears as if they have just begun making their warrens and have not had time yet to have all the mazes and double back tunnels that goblin mines are famous for. At the far end you see an opening and yet another tunnel, this one however seems to go on. Following it you go another 800 feet before you find a branch that actually splits from the main path. It is slightly narrower (only 2 of you could walk abreast) but is still just as tall (8 feet) the main path continues on and as of yet you don't hear anything from either path.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-03-2014, 07:49 AM
"You know that we're leaving a pile of dead bodies behind us. Well it occurred to me that if any other goblins come across these bodies they might become suspicious that their colleagues did not die a natural death but were in fact slaughtered by intruders. We should consider the possibility of being surrounded in these narrow tunnels by goblins who may not have our best interests at heart."
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
26-03-2014, 08:21 AM
"Maybe I shall burn the bodies, yes?"

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
26-03-2014, 08:35 AM
I'm not sure exactly what you have planned, but don't go starting any big fires in here. I need oxygen to survive...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
26-03-2014, 08:37 AM
(26-03-2014 08:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm not sure exactly what you have planned, but don't go starting any big fires in here. I need oxygen to survive...

Ah, no, a contained fire.
Wait, Omniam checks his surroundings for what's supporting this mine-shaft.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
26-03-2014, 08:43 AM
(26-03-2014 08:37 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(26-03-2014 08:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm not sure exactly what you have planned, but don't go starting any big fires in here. I need oxygen to survive...

Ah, no, a contained fire.
Wait, Omniam checks his surroundings for what's supporting this mine-shaft.

Looking around you realize this is a horrible idea as the buttresses are made of wood and as Nathlana pointed out the air quality down here is already not great. Setting the bodies on fire could collapse the mine or suffocate you all.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post