D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2014, 10:56 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Could we at least try to cover them up somehow? I know it's not the most effective way, but it's better than burning and we shouldn't waste too much time."

Isia starts searching for something to cover the bodies with.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2014, 11:01 AM
"I say we do an exploratory hit and run. There might not be that many goblins in which case we can kill them all in one go. Or there might be loads in which case we should leave and come up with another plan. I think that while we're here we should be on the lookout for entrances and exits. If we find them and there are too many goblins this time round, then we can block the exits to this place, set a fire and fill the whole place up with smoke."
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-03-2014, 11:04 AM
(27-03-2014 10:56 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  "Could we at least try to cover them up somehow? I know it's not the most effective way, but it's better than burning and we shouldn't waste too much time."

Isia starts searching for something to cover the bodies with.

*Just fyi so far the tunnel has not branched off until you got to this split so if a patrol is coming it would come across you long before it found those bodies.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-03-2014, 11:04 AM
(27-03-2014 11:01 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  "I say we do an exploratory hit and run. There might not be that many goblins in which case we can kill them all in one go. Or there might be loads in which case we should leave and come up with another plan. I think that while we're here we should be on the lookout for entrances and exits. If we find them and there are too many goblins this time round, then we can block the exits to this place, set a fire and fill the whole place up with smoke."

Which branch are you talking about the smaller side branch or continuing down the main tunnel?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Milfa thinks for a moment and then continues.

"I say we do a quick check of all the small side tunnels coming off the main one. We don't go too far, we might not even have to. We keep returning to the main path so that we don't get lost. That way we can minimise the risk of becoming surrounded."
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
27-03-2014, 06:07 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:19 PM by TheGulegon.)
I don't think we need worry about goblins having sent out a large hunting party with the sun still up, like it was when we entered, if that's how you were concerned we might be attacked from behind! Perhaps one of our mages knows a spell that would tell them if someone came along wherever it was cast; I've heard of such alert spells. Or maybe we have some material on us that would make a loud noise if walked upon to drop behind us. Even if we don't have anything, I am not overly concerned with what these creature could muster against us given how easily we've defeated them so far.

And I agree, Milfa! We give each side tunnel a look, but stay on the main path. So long as *Groh'L places great emphasis on this* we do not split up!

27-03-2014, 06:30 PM (This post was last modified: 27-03-2014 06:35 PM by Crulax.)
"Leave em be, if we start covering the bodies of all the corpses we leave in our wake in this blasted mine we will be here for eternity" Thoven says as he spits on the corpse.

"Besides so far they would have to walk right by us to make it to their dead friends!"

"I say we press on and find the rest of the lot before dinner!" with that he continues forward down the side path.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
27-03-2014, 06:37 PM
You travel some 30 yards down the tunnel at the end is a simple wooden chest with a large lock.

27-03-2014, 06:41 PM
"Isia, would you mind?" steps aside.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
27-03-2014, 07:06 PM
Miruion let his companions discuss the matter. It is true, he thought, that we have no way of hiding our presence. But it is also true that we have no need to. However...

"Does anyone have a suggestion for a marker we could use as we travel these tunnels? To ensure we do not lose our way?"

... this is my signature!