D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-03-2014, 11:13 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Upon reaching the entrance Thoven collapses on the ground from his injuries and the exertion it took getting back to the surface.

"We need to barricade the entrance for now!" Thoven says while looking around looking for any suitable objects.

"We don't need those buggers spilling out on top of us while we recover!" he says while slowly making his way back onto his wobbling legs.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2014, 11:22 AM
"Some of us are uninjured. We could probably do the barricading if you will have a seat. Just tell me what to look for"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-03-2014, 11:29 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 02:53 PM by Revenant77x.)
Kopai kneels over G'rohl and chants in a secret language. The grass begins to look greener around them, the sun brighter, small flowers begin to bloom. The angry red burns fade away and the nasty cut closes up leaving not even a scar. Sitting back Kopai nods to G'rohl and they each head over to the other injured party members to begin healing.

No sooner have the holy men finished their ministrations than you hear a horrible din coming from the mine. The rest of the Goblin horde is closing in and you do not have time to run. Out of the mine they begin to pour each wearing a leather chestplate and with their short swords drawn. 4 Goblins appear thus followed by 2 in chainmail with swords and bucklers. The next to appear is wearing a headdress made of a skull he is in nicer chain armor than the rest and has a large (for his size) shield and a sword drawn. Seeing you the one in the back screams in rage and yells pointing at you. The rest of the goblins attack.

Goblin 1 Goblin 2 Goblin 3 Goblin 4
Goblin Guard 1 Goblin Guard 2
Goblin Chief

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
29-03-2014, 11:37 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 11:42 AM by Crulax.)
After being healed and seeing the goblins pour out the cave entrance Thoven feels the blood boiling in his body and a rage that he hasn't felt in a long time. Thoven draws both rapiers and rushes forth screaming at the top of his lungs "Tymora, grant me the strength to slay mine foe!"

Target front-line goblin 2! Saving one attack for possible parry!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
29-03-2014, 11:38 AM
"Awesome. Dodgy"

Isia faces the Goblin closest to the party, tumbles over it and stabs it from behind.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
29-03-2014, 11:45 AM
Nathlana targets goblin 4 with magic missile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
29-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Punch Goblin #2 in the face.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
29-03-2014, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 12:17 PM by Revenant77x.)
Retracted

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
29-03-2014, 12:00 PM
Milfa tries to keep her distance where she might be able to run away if necessary and using her sling, carefully aims a stone at the goblin chief's face.
29-03-2014, 02:33 PM
*Groh'L, rejuvenated from healing & the healing of his own wounds, readies his shield to block any strikes made at him, or any trikes made at companions near-by, and makes his mace ready to swing*

"Remember, friends, call out to me if you sustain damage, and R'holor will aid you!!!"

*Groh'L now has a look of insane ecstasy upon his face*

"DIE YOU FILTHY BEASTS"

*Groh'L plans to attack Goblin 1, unless another comes within melee range, first*

WITH BATTLE CRY THIS TIME Evil_monster

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post