Gwen Hits Goblin Chief for 5 Damage

Goblin Chief Dies

Nathlana Hits Goblin Guard 2 for 4 Damage

Goblin Guard 2 Dies

Isia Hits Goblin Guard 1 for 11 Damage

Goblin Guard 1 Dies

Groh'l Heals Muruion to full HP

Kopai heals himself to full HP

The last of the goblins falls dead before your onslaught, however before you can begin celebrating a hulking figure exits the mine. Standing at over 7 feet tall his skin is a mottled green with sharp broken teeth he holds a Bastard sword 1 handed. Covered in skins this monstrous creature bellows at you and screams "You kill Ogg's goblin pets! Ogg Kill You!" He charges at your group swinging his massive sword with ease. (Spellcasters since this is a new battle you quickspells have reset)

Actions please

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2014, 01:15 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(30-03-2014 01:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Thoven Miss Goblin Guard 1

Milfa Hits Goblin Guard 2 for 4 Damage

Gwen Hits Goblin Chief for 5 Damage

Goblin Chief Dies

Nathlana Hits Goblin Guard 2 for 4 Damage

Goblin Guard 2 Dies

Isia Hits Goblin Guard 1 for 11 Damage

Goblin Guard 1 Dies

Groh'l Heals Muruion to full HP

Kopai heals himself to full HP

The last of the goblins falls dead before your onslaught, however before you can begin celebrating a hulking figure exits the mine. Standing at over 7 feet tall his skin is a mottled green with sharp broken teeth he holds a Bastard sword 1 handed. Covered in skins this monstrous creature bellows at you and screams "You kill Ogg's goblin pets! Ogg Kill You!" He charges at your group swinging his massive sword with ease. (Spellcasters since this is a new battle you quickspells have reset)

Actions please

Attack the half-orgre! Both attacks!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
30-03-2014, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2014 02:12 PM by TheGulegon.)
*Groh'L brings up his shield, re-arms his mace, and attempts to goad the half-ogre into coming at him, so that his companions can attack the creature from the sides and rear (obviously ready to swing his own weapon on the bastard if given the chance)*

"I would have named you Ugg, you ugly son of a beholder! Ugly enough to turn a basilisk to stone, I'd wager. And you smell like my chamber pot! You shit yourself as soon as you saw me, eh?"

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Isia moves to the back of the creature, jumps on it and attacks.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
30-03-2014, 01:39 PM
Milfa keeps her distance and uses her sling again.
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Nathlana targets weirdo monster dude with magic missile

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
30-03-2014, 01:45 PM
Gwen does her part to aid her companions. She takes aim at the half-ogre with her bow and arrow, and shoots.

30-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Miruion shakes off the memories of injury. My profound thanks are in order... when there is time for it.

Groh'L shouts, drawing attention; Thoven and Isia dash in while Gwen and Nathlana draw back.

Where shall that leave me? Miruion wonders.

He circles around to maintain space. Between Groh'L, Thoven, Kopai, and Isia, room might be tight. Cautiously, he readies his body to strike.

... this is my signature!
30-03-2014, 02:42 PM
Gwen Hits Ogg for 8 damage

Milfa Hits Ogg for 4 Damage

Nathlana casts Magic Missiles at Ogg and does 4 Damage

Ogg swings at Groh'l but drops his sword and trips over it landing face down (Critical Miss)

Thoven Hits Ogg for 3 damage

Thoven Hits Ogg for 7 Damage

Groh'l Hits Ogg for 3 Damage

Isia Hits Ogg for 5 Damage

Muruion Hits Ogg for 5 Damage

Ogg Dies

Half Ogres have never been known for their grace and dexterity and Ogg furthers this impression on you by managing to not only drop his sword but then trip on it landing face down, hard. You quickly dispatch the hulking behemoth and gather up the loot your opponents were carrying. All told you find several bags of coins worth a total of 8 gold, several weapons that could be sold (7 short swords worth 1.5 gold each, 2 bucklers worth 50s each, 1 large shield worth 5g, and the Half-Ogre's Bastard Sword worth 10g) Ogg had a silver ring around his neck on a thong it gives off a magical aura. This done you head back to town where you are met by the Mine Owner who asks you how the expedition went and when his men can get back to work.

You each gain 605 xp and 3g 70 silver and 25 copper

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-03-2014, 03:08 PM
"Well, my friend, your mine is free of vermin, but one of our party accidentally caused a portion of it to cave in, and paid for it with his life. I would pay for the disposal of his body once you've dug him out; whatever is customary in this land for burying the respected dead"

*Groh'L casts a look at Isia as he speaks this next bit to the mine owner*

"Since this mine may very well be the largest source of money for food to feed miner's babies, in this village, and the Duke has promised to pay us handsomely for our services, perhaps we.... or I Dodgy ... could give you some coin to hasten the clean up if you have need of it"