D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Miruion follows Thoven from the inn, but draws no closer once outside.

This is not auspicious.

Miruion sighs.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
01-04-2014, 09:52 AM
(01-04-2014 09:46 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Thoven takes a sip of his wine and upon hearing the commotion outside gets up and exits the tavern.

At the sight of the dragon Thoven draws his rapier and slowly walks to sixty feet in front of it!

"You there good dragon what business do you have in this fine hamlet?"

The Dragon stares at you before roaring again and clawing at the earth. He lets forth another blast of fire from his massive jaws, over your head. The heat from the wyrm's breath is so intense you immediately break out in sweat, as thought you had been at brisk work on a hot day. The Dragon takes a few massive steps towards you, coming to within 30 feet of your current position

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
01-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Thoven sheaths his rapier!

"I suggest if you have any business you state it and be on your way so we can get back to our festivities"

"It has been a tiresome day and we were enjoying our drink and meal and would rather like to return to it!"

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
01-04-2014, 10:13 AM
(01-04-2014 09:57 AM)Crulax Wrote:  Thoven sheaths his rapier!

"I suggest if you have any business you state it and be on your way so we can get back to our festivities"

"It has been a tiresome day and we were enjoying our drink and meal and would rather like to return to it!"

The Dragon rears up on it's hind legs snarling at you and your impertinence. You see it inhale readying another blast of it's fire. He exhales and the flames streak towards you you feel the flesh searing from your bones. In the last moment of life the heat and pain vanish an explosion of colours replaces the dragon and standing there is an old wizened gnome wearing a blue robe covered in runes.

"Please excuse my little game, fair warriors. An old man does enjoy his sport and these days I have so little chance to ply my craft, a festival here a wedding there. I am Gyrand Crazlemot, and I am the lord mayor of this town. I would like to extend an invitation to dine with me in my home this evening. My adventuring days are long behind me and I would enjoy speaking with the new generation.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-04-2014, 10:21 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2014 04:33 PM by Crulax.)
Thoven checks his body to make sure he is still in fact in one piece and upon seeing the transformation laughs a hearty laugh!

"Food and drink you say?" he says with a laugh walking towards to gnome.

"Come my fellows one does not turn down free food and drink!" He yells at his companions.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
01-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Milfa looks around to observe how the villagers and miners react to seeing the Lord Mayor, whether they are laughing, curious, frightened, repressed, indifferent etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-04-2014, 04:08 PM
(01-04-2014 04:06 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Milfa looks around to observe how the villagers and miners react to seeing the Lord Mayor, whether they are laughing, curious, frightened, repressed, indifferent etc.

The villagers are laughing at the spectacle, they have seen this trick many times before (it's his favorite party trick) and are always amused when he fools outsiders with it.

[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
01-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Nathlana slides up to Thoven's side, "okay" she gives him a sly smile, "food and drink it is then let's go"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-04-2014, 04:23 PM
"Well I'm up for it, but I don't think I will be perusing any books I find on his book shelf."
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
01-04-2014, 06:03 PM
*Groh'L booms a hearty laugh*

Well, Gyrand, you certainly had us fool's tricked this day!

And fine display of courage, Thoven!
I almost soiled my robes! Wink

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post