D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 11:58 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Announcement

Due to unforseen circumstances I am not going to be able to continue the game for the foreseeable future. Once this changes I will let you guys know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2014, 07:04 AM
An hour passes and out front of the inn is a wagon filled with crates, a canvas sheet stretched over the top. 2 horses (of middling worth the kind a traveling merchant would own) are harnessed and tethered to the front. Sir Carvin is not there but a Guardsman is stationed by the wagon and gladly hands off the reigns to Milfa. The journey to the camping spot is non-eventful. As evening begins to fall you reach the site and make camp.

Please decide who will be keeping watch and in what order.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-05-2014, 07:11 AM
Gwen stroked Owlister's breast and then scratched the top of his head. Her eyesight was better than some of the others. Probably best to volunteer herself as a watchman. "Owlister and I don't mind standing watch," she said.

07-05-2014, 09:31 AM
(07-05-2014 07:11 AM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Gwen stroked Owlister's breast and then scratched the top of his head. Her eyesight was better than some of the others. Probably best to volunteer herself as a watchman. "Owlister and I don't mind standing watch," she said.

"I'll be keeping watch after you then."

Many verses are like silver threads
tied on the chimes of the stars-
if you pull them,
a silver peal makes the horizon vibrate.
07-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Milfa looks around for the best ambush points.
07-05-2014, 02:16 PM
(07-05-2014 02:08 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Milfa looks around for the best ambush points.

The Campsite is a clearing about 50 feet wide there is a clear spring in the back and a well used firepit in the center. Surrounding the clearing is scrubland blending into forest. You can only see a few feet into the wooded area before foliage blocks your vision. Other than the road an attack could come from any direction with little warning.

07-05-2014, 02:23 PM
"I will take third watch." Thoven says as he lays out his gear. He then proceeds to clear an area of ground of twigs and debris that could burn to place a fire. "Normally I wouldn't suggest a fire as it could bring unwelcome guests but seeing as unwelcome quests are what we are seeking if any of you wouldn't mind helping gather some dry wood and small stones for the ring it would be appreciated."

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
07-05-2014, 05:49 PM
"You forget R'holor watches over us, Thoven! Fire is our friend" Wink "And as I slept off the rest of that wonderful brandy we drank last night, atop the crates in the wagon most of the way here Blush , I'll be at that fire praying for R'holor to Bless us right before battle, instead of sleeping"

"We can cut up a crate lid to burn if we have to! And speaking of stones... find some that fit well into that sling of yours, Milfa; I will pray over them to make them Magic Stones that will do extra damage when you fling them"

08-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Milfa hands over her bag of rocks for blessings.
11-05-2014, 09:06 PM
First watch passes without a sound or any alarm, as does the second. With 2 hours left til dawn however every sleeping member of the party is jolted awake with a blinding headache and two shadowy figures approach the Camp. A third stays back in the shadows.

Crulax and Gulegon please state combat options everyone else spends this round grabbing weapons and shaking off the headache.