D&D In Character Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12-05-2014, 06:00 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
*Groh'L stands from the fire, whips his shield around with his left, brings his Mace to the ready with his right, and searches the clearing for enemies and spots the 2 advancing on the party, all within mere seconds! He shouts warning.*

"Look alive you slug-a-beds, we're under attack! When you lovers of ranged attacks get around to it, start showing that one furthest from us how much you like him"

*Groh'L gestures to Thoven*

"We are equal in number to the front 2. Let us advance on them. You can do so slightly behind me to utilize my shield for defense! I'll take the one on the left, you spring from behind my shield's cover toward the right one when you feel it opportune"

*Shield up, R'holors Ruby out, and mace ready to be swung in counter attack, Groh'L advances on the shadowy villains*

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
[OOC: grabbing weapons? ain't no need to grab fists...]

As expected. Such was the reassuring predictability of bandits. Attack early, attack quickly, attack often. And Thoven's pre-dawn watch was the best time for it.

Miruion had let his companions settle details; they were sound considerations, and not such as would risk the enterprise. No need, then, to do more than comply, for the time being.

The psychic attack, though, was not expected. At least not so far as specifics are concerned. The sudden onset of the headache woke him from his meditative half-slumber, but slowed his reactions to a crawl. Pushing himself awake, Miruion saw two figures entering the clearing, with two rushing to meet them.

Groh'L shouted warning, and as Miruion rolled to his feet he looked about hurriedly to see how his companions were responding.

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 06:28 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(12-05-2014 06:25 PM)cjlr Wrote:  [OOC: grabbing weapons? ain't no need to grab fists...]

And recovering from the sudden headache. I added that just for you Mr too good for steel. Tongue

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
12-05-2014, 06:37 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Shit just noticed this.

Thoven draws both his rapiers and shouts at the top of his lungs. "To arms!" and takes Groh'Ls side. He smiles at the approaching attackers and says "You picked the wrong caravan lads."

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Groh'l hits Shadowy assailant 1 for 8 Damage.

Shadowy Assailant dies

Thoven hits Shadowy assailant 2 for 7 Damage.

Shadowy Assailant 2 dies


As the second man falls the headache the rest of the party is experiencing intensifies and they are unable to move. The 3rd shadowy figure is still standing outside of the light and is not moving except to lean forward. His silhouette appears odd but it is too broken up to see much more than that.

Everyone submit an action I will be making saving throws to see if you can overcome the pain. Groh'l and Thoven are the only 2 unaffected.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 06:53 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Slowly approaching the third figure. "I suggest you show yourself and lay down your weapons."

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 06:54 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Milfa tries to run into the woods out of sight of the attackers to see if she can avoid the spell being cast on her and regain the initiative. Being diminutive in size she hopes that she is easily forgotten about.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2014, 07:14 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(12-05-2014 06:53 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Slowly approaching the third figure. "I suggest you show yourself and lay down your weapons."

"Do as my friend says, and we will not kill you! Persist in be-spelling our comrades and he'll gut you while I cave in your skull" Angry

*Groh'L intends to continue advancing alongside Thoven until he is close enough to kiss the villain's cranium with his mace! Groh'L figures the time it takes for him and Thoven to close to melee range is enough warning time!!!!!! When close enough, Groh'L will attack!!!!*

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
13-05-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Isia tries to hide into the woods too, but not very far from the attacker.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2014, 09:15 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Gwen readied her bow and shot an arrow at the shadowy assailant.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: