D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2014, 04:58 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
*Groh'L unsuccessfully keeps a smile from a face he was trying to keep serious, but a smile that somehow also portrays a cautious, and skeptical facial expression*

"A feat I would love to witness, Dexter! Or is it 'my lord' to you? I'm curious why the mayor even needs us, if he has a spell caster with a sword at his hip working for him!"

"If it is as I believe, and you mean to shrink one of them, I would ask that you target the largest!" Wink

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2014, 05:20 PM
(19-05-2014 04:58 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  *Groh'L unsuccessfully keeps a smile from a face he was trying to keep serious, but a smile that somehow also portrays a cautious, and skeptical facial expression*

"A feat I would love to witness, Dexter! Or is it 'my lord' to you? I'm curious why the mayor even needs us, if he has a spell caster with a sword at his hip working for him!"

"If it is as I believe, and you mean to shrink one of them, I would ask that you target the largest!" Wink

Dex: "No need for that with me, I feel we shall be fast friends. As to this bauble" he says pointing at the sword "I won it off a merchant in a game of dice. Do any of you play? No matter. No I was thinking of something a bit more flash than just a simple shrink spell. But I can't give away all my secrets now can I?"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-05-2014, 07:11 PM
Thoven's mind has been preoccupied with the encounter with the the weird creature the past day and he had been going through the day so far in pretty much a haze until someone mentioned a game of dice. "A game of dice you say!" "Well my good man lets take care of this little problem at hand and then I can lighten your coin pouch when we return to town." "What have you in mind?"

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
19-05-2014, 07:21 PM
"Hmmm, I a bet I can get their attention and then run back to the group with them on my heels."

19-05-2014, 07:25 PM
(19-05-2014 07:21 PM)Crulax Wrote:  "Hmmm, I a bet I can get their attention and then run back to the group with them on my heels."

Dex: Seems a shame to have you die before our game, friend. Why not follow the cute elf scout and come at them from down wind. With luck we can surprise them and send the curs running without any blood shed on our part."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Consider "Could work."

19-05-2014, 07:35 PM
"Aye, if we can get a small enough group close enough to attack them from down wind we might be able to get them to run headlong into the remainder of the party."

19-05-2014, 07:45 PM
Cute elf scout? Gwen's cheeks stung with heat. Was their new companion referring to her?

She cast a quick glance at him and quickly looked away. A man like him was almost certainly to be like the last one she'd known. And she didn't want to make that mistake, ever again.

Oh, never mind Dex. There were other matters at hand. Namely that Gyrand hadn't said what kind of trouble the wolves had been for the farmers. Had they been taking down the farmer's livestock? Or something else entirely?

It seemed a small detail, especially since it hadn't crossed her mind until only just now, but even the smallest things could make the biggest differences.

"Is anyone else curious as to exactly what sort of trouble these wolves have been giving the farmers?"

[+] 1 user Likes Escape Artist's post
19-05-2014, 07:52 PM
(19-05-2014 07:45 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Cute elf scout? Gwen's cheeks stung with heat. Was their new companion referring to her?

She cast a quick glance at him and quickly looked away. A man like him was almost certainly to be like the last one she'd known. And she didn't want to make that mistake, ever again.

Oh, never mind Dex. There were other matters at hand. Namely that Gyrand hadn't said what kind of trouble the wolves had been for the farmers. Had they been taking down the farmer's livestock? Or something else entirely?

It seemed a small detail, especially since it hadn't crossed her mind until only just now, but even the smallest things could make the biggest differences.

"Is anyone else curious as to exactly what sort of trouble these wolves have been giving the farmers?"

Dex: "Huh, what? I would imagine killing livestock. Had they been attacking people I doubt Master Gyrand would have failed to mention that. Odd thing mountain wolves being down here this time of year. If we can kill the alphas this pack will break up. It is far to large to stay together when those 2 are dead."

19-05-2014, 08:02 PM
*Groh'L rather likes the idea that just hit him*

"Dexter! Could you make me larger through spellwork? Or make me appear larger? I could run in amongst them and scare the buggers into fleeing in the direction of the rest of you."