D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-05-2014, 08:04 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(19-05-2014 08:02 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  *Groh'L rather likes the idea that just hit him*

"Dexter! Could you make me larger through spellwork? Or make me appear larger? I could run in amongst them and scare the buggers into fleeing in the direction of the rest of you."

Dex: I could indeed but it would only last a short time. Long enough to get them moving but don't get too carried away."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2014, 08:43 PM
"Well then, what are we waiting for?"

*Groh'L does love him some battle*

"Remember friends; I'll be too big to stomp around your midst, lest I step on you, or block a friendly projectile, so I won't be attacking, but as the Enlarge Spell peeters out, I'll race to the side of any injured!"

*Groh'L also hopes all of his friends are on the same page for the upcoming confrontation*

"Prepare yourself, Isia!... These enemies do not have pockets to pick" Wink

19-05-2014, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 20-05-2014 02:04 AM by Revenant77x.)
Dex and Groh'l followed Gwen around the path she had scouted earlier. Once in site of the wolves Dex begins to chant under his breath until Groh'l suddenly glows and begins to increase in size. He continues to get larger and larger until he now towers at nearly 12 feet. Lighting a torch he walks towards the wolves shouting and waving the flaming brand. The pack is up in an instant and though a couple pin their ears back the 2 large wolves growl and begin to back up before breaking away from the hulking figure, right towards the waiting group.

Wolves 1&2 are in the lead with the other 6 behind them in a diamond pattern. Please select a target and an action (except for Grohl who is unable to act again this round)

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Gwen shoots an arrow at Wolf 2.

20-05-2014, 01:54 AM
Use my sling on Wolf #1
20-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Isis targets one of the smaller wolves and tries to get on top of it before attacking.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
20-05-2014, 12:52 PM
Punch wolf #2 in the face.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
20-05-2014, 06:46 PM
Both attacks wolf 1.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
20-05-2014, 07:15 PM
Gwen Hits wolf 1 for 9 Damage

Milfa Misses wolf 1

Isia successfully jumps on the back of wolf #3

Miruion Misses wolf #2

Thoven Hits wolf 1 for 7 Damage

Wolf 1 dies

Thoven Hits wolf #2 for 6 Damage

Dex Hits wolf #2 for 3 points of acid damage and 3 points of Cold Damage

Wolf #2 is stunned for 3 rounds

The wolves run right into the trap set by the party. Gwen hits the Alpha Male wolf in the flank with a well placed arrow. Milfa misjudges the angle and pings her stone off a nearby tree shattering it. Miruion swings his fist at wolf 1 but it dodges back, right into Thoven's sword. The large beast dies instantly, Thoven whips round and stabs the other large wolf in the chest but not deep enough for a killing blow. Dex mumbles to himself and sends 3 bright flashes towards the wolves hitting the Alpha female with all three. Seeing their Alphas go down the pack scatters in all direction giving no fight except for the wolf Isia is stradling and the dazed Alpha Female.

Actions for round 2

20-05-2014, 07:40 PM
*Groh'L scans the scene and trusts his friends to take care of the stunned wolf, and decides to race to Isia's aid to attempt a head blow, with his mace, on the wolf she's wresting with if it doesn't die before he gets to her side*