D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2014, 11:27 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Gwen readies her bow and shoots an arrow at one of the men's kneecaps. They'd need to keep at least one of them alive for questioning.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Milfa aims her sling at the head of the man closest to the daughter and baby, being careful not to miss and hit them instead.
26-05-2014, 06:19 PM
*Groh'L whispers to Thoven as he nods his head at the lost lunches on the floor*

"I won't tell anyone if you won't!" Wink

*Groh'L, recovered from his lost battle with nausea, whips his weaponry to the ready, and quickly checks to see if there are any spell casters among the black robed figures!*

"You have disgusted the wrong Cleric, you fiends"

*Groh'L is too worked up, and battle-cry-crazed, to care about taking prisoners!!!*

*Groh'L will rush attack either the closest enemy, or the first one that shows magical tendencies, body slamming his shield into it in an attempt to knock it off its feet, and then using his mace to swing at the head of the next nearest!*

26-05-2014, 06:47 PM
[OOC: how much of a farmhouse are we talking here? One door, couple rooms? Or big enough for multiple entrances? If the latter Miruion would try to circle the building as quickly as possible for the flanking bonus situational advantage. If the former Miruion would try to throw some of the bloody entrails at the men's faces to blind/distract them - if there's even room for like 8 of us to rush into a small room with 6 people + corpses already in it.]

... this is my signature!
26-05-2014, 07:05 PM
(26-05-2014 06:47 PM)cjlr Wrote:  [OOC: how much of a farmhouse are we talking here? One door, couple rooms? Or big enough for multiple entrances? If the latter Miruion would try to circle the building as quickly as possible for the flanking bonus situational advantage. If the former Miruion would try to throw some of the bloody entrails at the men's faces to blind/distract them - if there's even room for like 8 of us to rush into a small room with 6 people + corpses already in it.]

The room is a large multipurpose area for cooking eating and living there are no other doors you can see. There are some stairs that lead to an upper level (sleeping areas). All told it is 100 square feet so more than enough room.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
27-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Isia moves backwards, looking terrified. She keeps her dagger in hand, but keeps a safe distance.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
29-05-2014, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 07:16 PM by Revenant77x.)
Gwen Hits Human 3 in the knee doing 10 points of damage to his knee.

Human 3 collapses on the ground bellowing in pain

Milfa Hits Human 1 for 4 Damage

Human 1 dies

Groh'l Hits Human 2 for 6 Damage

Human 2 Dies

Dex casts Sleep on Human 4

The scene quickly devolves into a fight as Gwens arrow buries itself into one of the robed men's knees. His begins to shrilly scream as the others rush forward. Milfa places a stone just above the temple of the closest man dropping him instantly. Groh'l bellows and swings his mace down caving in the skull of the attacker closest to him. Dex again mumbles some words under his breath and the last attacker drops to the ground and begins to snore loudly. Dex steps lightly over the corpses til he comes to the screaming man and kicks him in the back of the head, silencing his cries.

Dex: By order of his lordship Gyrand Crazlemot, as his agent I place you under arrest anything you say will be used against you. Any further resistance will be met with swift punishment. Now Ladies can you go and see to the girls? I think Groh'l and I need to secure the prisoners for transport.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-05-2014, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 07:21 PM by Escape Artist.)
Gwen leaves the men to their work and hurries over to the crying child. She kneels down and strokes the girl's hair, pulling her close, singing softly. Her eyes flick to the eldest child who it seems is frozen in shock.

As the child's body shakes with grief, Gwen holds her tighter, hoping that another member of their party will know how to help the older sister.

29-05-2014, 07:33 PM
*Groh'L helps Dexter tie up the 2 surviving bad guys, wondering some things as he does so*

"Dex... what was happening here in this farm house does not come across, to me, as a spontaneous act! These 4 fiends had to have done quite a bit of premeditation on this... The goblins, the wolves, the illithid things, now these fiends!!! How long has this region been having these kinds of trouble? I wouldn't expect ANY families to have stuck around for long if these are common occurrences here" Consider

"I don't mean to imply any negligence on the part of his Lordship, the Duke, Mayor Gyrand, or yourself, but if there is something you and your benefactors have been keeping from us, perhaps now is the time for full disclosure!"

29-05-2014, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 30-05-2014 01:56 AM by Revenant77x.)
(29-05-2014 07:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  *Groh'L helps Dexter tie up the 2 surviving bad guys, wondering some things as he does so*

"Dex... what was happening here in this farm house does not come across, to me, as a spontaneous act! These 4 fiends had to have done quite a bit of premeditation on this... The goblins, the wolves, the illithid things, now these fiends!!! How long has this region been having these kinds of trouble? I wouldn't expect ANY families to have stuck around for long if these are common occurrences here" Consider

"I don't mean to imply any negligence on the part of his Lordship, the Duke, Mayor Gyrand, or yourself, but if there is something you and your benefactors have been keeping from us, perhaps now is the time for full disclosure!"

Dex finishes tying off a tourniquet above the wounded prisoners knee, leaving the arrow in. Before answering you, his face dark and missing the smile it normally has.

Dex: No I expect there would not be many souls here had this been going on long. It began with the caravans but even that was a slow build 1 would go missing out of a dozen. Not enough for us to worry. Brigands or wild beasts along the road surely nothing more we thought. We don't have the manpower to patrol the entire road and the merchants know the risks they take in their line of work. We began to insist on them hiring guards out as the problem escalated but still until you came back we always thought it was just some lawless band of thieves preying on travelers.

The wolves and goblins are new as well, both within the last month or so and because of one we could never go and deal with the other. Pull the guard from the town completely and leave it open for the goblins to attack or the wolves while we dealt with the other. A fine pickle we thought ourselves in but no more than bad luck would account.

This however, this I have only ever read about in dusty tomes. This was not random my good priest we interrupted a ritual. A dark sacrament was taking place here and I swear I will find out what they meant to do and why. When we return to town I will dispatch some guards to go around to all the outlying farms and see if this scene is unique. I pray that it is.