D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(09-06-2014 03:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Well there's no reason why we can't do the library first and then figure out what to do next if we find any information"

*Groh'L only barely checked himself from saying "I would be delighted if you'd come with us, Isia"!*

"Fine! But no 5 finger discounts, Isia" Wink

"Well there is, actually, one good reason, Milfa! After a month at a monastery, if I don't find a tavern, soon, I may join the dark side " Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 05:55 PM
(09-06-2014 05:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(09-06-2014 03:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Well there's no reason why we can't do the library first and then figure out what to do next if we find any information"

*Groh'L only barely checked himself from saying "I would be delighted if you'd come with us, Isia"!*

"Fine! But no 5 finger discounts, Isia" Wink

"Well there is, actually, one good reason, Milfa! After a month at a monastery, if I don't find a tavern, soon, I may join the dark side " Tongue

At the thought of having to wait any longer for a pitcher of ale Groh'l loses 1 sanity point.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-06-2014, 01:20 AM
(09-06-2014 05:21 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "Fine! But no 5 finger discounts, Isia" Wink

"I hope you're not talking about the extremely boring library. I have some taste you know Dodgy Now, if you're talking about the village, ohIdon'tknowwhatyou'retalkingabout,whywouldyoueventhinkaboutthat."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
10-06-2014, 01:45 AM
Milfa looks at Groh'L as he starts to lose it.

"Right. That's settled then. We're off to the tavern-village. The village. Yes we're off to the village to do some exploratory investigation of ... local knowledge and to ... acquaint ourselves with potential allies. Yes, that's what we need to do! Isia your presence would be welcome if you want to come along, and anyone else of course. If there is an inn then we will stay the night so that we will have more time to spend there. I'll take the ring of stealth unless you bookworms fear the librarian."
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
10-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Milfa and Isia head off towards the village allowing Groh'l to trial after them. The trip down the mountain takes about two hours and they arrive in the small village of Cliffside just before noon. Heading to the tavern you find it more than half filled with locals all sitting in groups. When you enter the tavern goes silent for a second as everyone looks at the new comers but the conversation springs back up as soon as it died. You are shown to a table by a buxom young tavern maid with long blonde hair who is very friendly with Groh'l.

Meanwhile

Muruion and Gwen head to the great library which occupies an entire tower of the monastery. Upon entering you notice Dex sitting at on of the large tables with several large tomes arranged around him. He looks up and motions you both over.

Dex: Ahh good to see you both had the same idea I did. I have found a few books here that may shed some light on our foes. Would you each mind reading one of these and seeing what we can find?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
Gwen looks at the books Dex is referring to.

10-06-2014, 04:30 PM
*Groh'L looks at the maid blonde is attached to*

"I'll have me some of that!... The ale, girl, the ale" Wink

*The maid giggles, as Groh'L is nearly irrisistable... or so he tells himself*

"Wise decision the tavern, Milfa, wise decision" Thumbsup

10-06-2014, 04:41 PM
"And a half ale for me please. And something to eat if you would be so kind. My entourage look hungry. Also do you have any rooms available for tonight and possibly some entertainment?"
11-06-2014, 03:39 AM
Isia looks at the maid, then at Groh'L and then back at the maid.

"Hey Dodgy Hey, blondie. Back off."

She quickly climbs on Groh'L's back and makes a hissing sound.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
11-06-2014, 07:15 PM
(11-06-2014 03:39 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Isia looks at the maid, then at Groh'L and then back at the maid.

"Hey Dodgy Hey, blondie. Back off."

She quickly climbs on Groh'L's back and makes a hissing sound.

*Groh'L is taken completely by surprise*

"Damn, woman! You caused me to jump scrare! Ease up kitten"
"I had no idea you were a weretiger!" Tongue
"Or that you were so in love with me!" Wink

*Groh'L pours Isia a mug of ale, very happy at all this attention*

"Let this settle your nerves, and lets talk! I'm yours for the rest of the evening!"

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post