D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2014, 07:16 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(11-06-2014 07:15 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  *Groh'L is taken completely by surprise*

"Damn, woman! You caused me to jump scrare! Ease up kitten"
"I had no idea you were a weretiger!" Tongue
"Or that you were so in love with me!" Wink

*Groh'L pours Isia a mug of ale, very happy at all this attention*

"Let this settle your nerves, and lets talk! I'm yours for the rest of the evening!"

"Weretiger? The hell is that?"

Isia sits back down and grabs the mug, sticking her tongue out at the maid.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 07:55 AM by Mathilda.)
Milfa goes off to talk to the innkeeper.
12-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Milfa returns to the table.

You no longer have to pay for the meal and room tonight. It has all been taken care of.

Tonight I shall cast my ancient magic so that we may find out if there are any strange events happening in the area.
12-06-2014, 09:15 AM
An older matronly woman brings around a loaf of bread and a platter covered in vegetables and a large deep fried fresh water fish. The head has been removed but you think it is a pike. There is a tangy sauce served along side it. As she heads back to the kitchen you see the blonde maid being yelled at by the Innkeeper who points at your table and shakes his head. She stands with her head down but is too far away for you to hear what is being said.

Meanwhile at the hall of doo... err the Monastery

Dex hands each of you a book. Gwens is called Mysteries of the Abyss and is filled with cryptic notes on many strange creatures. Murions is called Dark Deities a treaty on the Gods of the underdark and for the most part is about the pantheons of the Drow and Draugr. Dex continues reading in his book every now and again tapping out a rhythm on the table. After half an hour you have each found some bit of knowledge pertaining to either the mind flayers or the something sounding a bit like Cthulhu. Gwen then finds a folded page tucked into her book it has strange runes over it and a drawing that reminds her of Cthulhu.
[Image: necronomicon_page_six_by_oberonsson-d3d255b.jpg]
Handing the page to Dex he reads it slowly "Al'whya al Cthulhu fhatagan? K'kili'far al is ar'arkas fal dep'wa" He grows pale as a green mist begins to swirl around and an unspeakable monstrosity begins to form. Covered in tentacles and gasping teeth filled maws the thing is painful to even look at, your minds cannot find a way to reconcile it's totally alien construction.

Muruion and Gwen please give combat actions

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-06-2014, 09:37 AM
"Mmmm! Fish!"
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-06-2014, 09:43 AM
Gwen shoots an arrow at the unspeakable creature.

Sadcryface2

12-06-2014, 09:48 AM
(12-06-2014 09:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
Meanwhile at the hall of doo... err the Monastery

Dex hands each of you a book. Gwens is called Mysteries of the Abyss and is filled with cryptic notes on many strange creatures. Murions is called Dark Deities a treaty on the Gods of the underdark and for the most part is about the pantheons of the Drow and Draugr. Dex continues reading in his book every now and again tapping out a rhythm on the table. After half an hour you have each found some bit of knowledge pertaining to either the mind flayers or the something sounding a bit like Cthulhu.

Memories stir, but faintly. Superficial similarities, no more. The planes held more than one man could ever study.

And Akkorokamuy was never so ill-behaved...

(12-06-2014 09:15 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Gwen then finds a folded page tucked into her book it has strange runes over it and a drawing that reminds her of Cthulhu.

Handing the page to Dex he reads it slowly "Al'whya al Cthulhu fhatagan? K'kili'far al is ar'arkas fal dep'wa" He grows pale as a green mist begins to swirl around and an unspeakable monstrosity begins to form. Covered in tentacles and gasping teeth filled maws the thing is painful to even look at, your minds cannot find a way to reconcile it's totally alien construction.[/b][/color]

Antatti. Just what we needed. Miruion lept up; it was too late now to interrupt Dex's unwilling incantation. That left a demon to deal with.

Kick it in the teeth.

... this is my signature!
12-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Isia looks at the maid being yelled at.

"He's probably telling her off because she's a poopie head, that's why, yup" she says, while munching on the fish.

She turns to Milfa.

"Since when do you have ancient magic? Consider"

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
12-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Gwen Hits the monstrosity for 12 Damage

Muruion Hits the monstrosity for 5 Damage

Dex casts Magic Missiles at the monstrosity for 10 Damage

The Monstrosity Hits Muruion for 6 Damage

Despite the horror at seeing this monstrosity you all instinctively fall back to your training. Gwen manages to sink an arrow above one of it's many mouths while Muruion lands a solid kick shattering the teeth in another. Dex sends two bolts of magical energy towards the creature. Bleeding and wounded the creature lashes out at the nearest target slapping Muruion with a tentacle that felt like a steel bar.

Please give combat actions for round 2

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-06-2014, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2014 01:17 PM by Mathilda.)
"It is magic that has existed for as long as people have been able to talk. Ancient, powerful magic that appeals to everything that we long to be. Magic that can loosen tongues and intoxicates the mind.

Alas, I have no control over who is affected by it any more than I can stop someone hearing what is being said."