D&D In Character Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12-06-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Gwen shoots another arrow at the disgusting creature.

Hobo

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Milfa raises a tankard of beer.

"Just think, right now we could be stuck in a library bored out of our minds perusing dusty tomes that are no longer of interest to anyone alive today. Cheers!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
12-06-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Kick it in another set of teeth.


[OOC: and hope I'm not wrong about my odds in taking another hit...]

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 01:06 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Dex and Muruion are overcome by the strain of seeing something that should not be.

Gwen Hits the monstrosity for 10 Damage

The Monstrosity begins to melt and dissipates in a cloud of green mist.

As the beast continues to materialise the sheer strain on their over worked minds cause dex and Muruion to seize up. Gwen however has withdrawn into herself and only sees the small area of the thing that she is aiming at. As her arrow rips through the creature it unleashes an unearthly howl and begins to melt into the mist that accompanied it's arrival. The sounds of combat have been heard and several monks rush to the scene just as the thing finishes melting. Gwen releases a breath and looks around to see the Dex has collapsed into his chair and is shaking his head. Muruion however is still standing with his arms at his side staring blankly ahead. When the monks reach him he allows himself to be led away but seems to be in shock.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 01:24 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"That was a nice dinner after all that monk food that we've been fed don't you think?" Milfa says pushing her plate away.

"Now if you'll excuse me ..."

Milfa reaches into her pack and pulls out what looks like a wooden tube. She climbs up so that she can stand on the table and starts to play a flute.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 08:10 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
As the afternoon wears on Milfa performs with her flute then alternates to a lute while she tells stories of the Heros of legends. When she tells an epic every eye is misted over far away on the battlefield with the hero or in some dark lair. When she tells a light hearted tale belly laughs and slapping of backs are all around. The common room fill up as news that there is an entertainer in the Inn, soon everyone in town is packed in, the farmers and herders having wrapped up their chores early to come hear the music and stories.

The afternoon turns to dusk and the crowd begins to grow quiet one by one. Those who had been cheering and clapping earlier were now glancing at the window and had gone silent. As the sun reaches just above the trees the Inn keeper comes up to Milfa and tells her to retire to her room for the night. Groh'l and Isia are shuffled along with her until they are in a windowless room with 4 beds. The Innkeeper tells you to keep the door locked and barred all night and then turns to leave.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-06-2014, 08:33 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"I may *hiccup* have sex hours of dirnking under my blet, but that was weird to you 2, too, right?"

*Groh'L, though hammered, can still think slightly. He moves to the door, opens it, and peers out. First in the direction of the stairs, then in the other direction, hoping to spot a window in the hallway to escape through, in case they need it*

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 08:40 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(12-06-2014 08:33 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "I may *hiccup* have sex hours of dirnking under my blet, but that was weird to you 2, too, right?"

*Groh'L, though hammered, can still think slightly. He moves to the door, opens it, and peers out. First in the direction of the stairs, then in the other direction, hoping to spot a window in the hallway to escape through, in case they need it*

You stumble down the hallway til you reach the main room. Looking out the window you see the sun is about to set. The Innkeeper is quickly dousing the fire in the common room's fireplace and turns to you.

Innkeeper: "No you fool I told you not to come out! It's too late the sun is..... Rwwwwwargggggggg!"

As he is speaking you see the sun dip down past the horizon and he drops the water pitcher he had been holding, shattering it on the floor. He begins to shuffle towards you throwing any tables or chairs that stand between you out of his way.


Milfa Isia and Groh'l Combat actions please.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
*Groh'L brings his mace and shield to ready (a bit slower than usual), and tries to position himself so that Isia, and Milfa, might make a dash around behind him, toward the Inn's entrance (if it is not blocked by enemies when the time comes), if the battle begins to go badly*

"Isia, Milfa! I could use some help down here!"

"Good Innkeeper, please do not make me harm you! Cease your advance or I will be forced to defend myself!"

*Groh'L, with shield held before him, will swing his mace at the Innkeepers head when he gets too close*

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 11:19 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Maybe we should incapacitate him without killing him! After all he is a kind soul poorly afflicted with some curse. Maybe we should run back into our room?"

Milfa aims her sling shot at the legs or other means of support to stumble the ... whatever it is.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: