D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 01:02 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Aye! That will be useful. And preferably over a deep chasm or fire pit in case his bonds magically unwind themselves and our attacks have no effect. We do want our sleep after all."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 01:06 PM
Nathlana pulls Gwen up and guides her away, looking over her shoulder at Sarah, Tanis, Betsy, and Miruion "let us know when it is time to depart"

Once at a safe distance (out of sight and smelling distance), Nathlana helps Gwen to have a seat in the grass. Owlster floats down and lands in Gwen's knee, and Nathlana sings gently to her friend hoping she can calm her before the others are ready to set out.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
(06-07-2014 01:02 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Aye! That will be useful. And preferably over a deep chasm or fire pit in case his bonds magically unwind themselves and our attacks have no effect. We do want our sleep after all."

"I can use the flames from our own campfire, should we build ourselves one, to splash something burning hot into the villager's face if he or she gets up to trouble! A fact I would be delighted to remind this individual of, as much as you'd like" Smile

06-07-2014, 02:11 PM
"We just need to find ourselves a villager for the night. I could try drinking one under the table perhaps. In the meantime ah'll start moving the bodies ootside while someone else builds a funeral pyre. Let's remind these villagers that this cannae continue."

Betsy walks off to the back of the inn again, looks at the bodies carefully and runs her fingers through her stringy ginger hair.

"Aye, tis nought but a bloody jigsaw puzzle, that's all it is. Now who does this leg belong to?"
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
06-07-2014, 03:06 PM
"We shouldn't waste any time. I'll take care of the hostage issue. Be prepared. We're leaving right after the funeral, if, of course everyone agrees."

Sarah looks at Gwen for a second. She speaks again, more quietly.

"Perhaps the elf lady should stay behind, I don't believe she's in the right state of mind for such a mission right now."

Sarah heads to find the mayor and discuss about the use of a... volunteer.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
06-07-2014, 03:13 PM
(06-07-2014 03:06 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  "We shouldn't waste any time. I'll take care of the hostage issue. Be prepared. We're leaving right after the funeral, if, of course everyone agrees."

Sarah looks at Gwen for a second. She speaks again, more quietly.

"Perhaps the elf lady should stay behind, I don't believe she's in the right state of mind for such a mission right now."

Sarah heads to find the mayor and discuss about the use of a... volunteer.

You approach Mayor Barrett who has finished helping with the repairs by now.

Barrett: Something else you needed?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2014, 03:23 PM
(06-07-2014 03:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You approach Mayor Barrett who has finished helping with the repairs by now.

"Sir, my companions and I have thought of a way to help with your situation. We would like to isolate someone who is affected by the curse and study them. We don't mean to harm them, but simply gather some information about this curse and possibly get some clues on how to move on from there. We would appreciate it if you could find a volunteer -or let us find one- and allow us to proceed."

-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
06-07-2014, 03:28 PM
(06-07-2014 03:23 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 03:13 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  You approach Mayor Barrett who has finished helping with the repairs by now.

"Sir, my companions and I have thought of a way to help with your situation. We would like to isolate someone who is affected by the curse and study them. We don't mean to harm them, but simply gather some information about this curse and possibly get some clues on how to move on from there. We would appreciate it if you could find a volunteer -or let us find one- and allow us to proceed."

A halfling farmer sitting on a low stool smoking a pipe speaks up.

Hobbs: Aye I'll go. Name's Hobbs, Dominic Hobbs, Figure the lot of you should be able to handle a small feller like me. I would recommend we not dawdle you'll want to be well outside the village come nightfall.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-07-2014, 03:36 PM
(06-07-2014 03:28 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  A halfling farmer sitting on a low stool smoking a pipe speaks up.

Hobbs: Aye I'll go. Name's Hobbs, Dominic Hobbs, Figure the lot of you should be able to handle a small feller like me. I would recommend we not dawdle you'll want to be well outside the village come nightfall.

Sarah looks at the halfling and approaches him.

"Thank you, sir, my companions and I deeply appreciate it" she says, taking a small bow. "We will let you know as soon as we are leaving."

-Guybrush Threepwood-
06-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Betsy looks at the spleen in her hand and scratches her head.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post