D&D In Character Thread
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
21-03-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(21-03-2014 02:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Milfa, normally silent and observant, speaks up loudly.

"While the brawn in this party were repleting the energy expended in moving their overly large limbs forcing you to go to bed early, the energy i saved was spent powering my brain which allowed me to find out information"

The small halfling waits a second to allow this to sink in, but not long enough for people to react before she continues.

"We can expect bandits on this road. We should be looking for good ambush points where they may attack, such as those several mine carts heaped together to form a crude roadblock for example. Although the sound of goblins complicates matters. Whether it's goblins or bandits or goblin-bandits, we can soon expect a fight. The coach should stop here for a short while keeping the attention of anyone that is watching us. Meanwhile those that are able to creep around, in other words those of us who aren't encumbered with large bodies, should flank them and silently get rid of as many as possible. Or at the very least distract them. There needs to be enough of us by the coach to keep their attention. We need to co-ordinate our attacks."

The halfling leans back again and closes her eyes. And then remembers.

"Oh, you're probably wondering how some one so small can know all this. Well while you were out practising hacking and slashing, I have studied and committed to memory the greatest military tactics involved in legendary battles of old"

*I neglected to mention this but you are all on foot as with the known goblin problem no transport would bring you here*

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
The sound of goblin voices wakes Milfa up from the fantasy she was using to escape the monotony of the long walk.

"Don't just expect goblins on this road. We should also be wary of bandits."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 06:55 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Isia approaches silently at a safe distance and tries to hear anything useful.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 06:58 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Ugh..." Omniam groans, still weary from getting harmed by a book.
He searches his bag for suitable food. Nothing.
He groans again, walking even more sluggish.

He then hears something. Something other than his party!
His mood immediately changes, and he now becomes overexcited at this sound.

Omniam's green glowing eyes dart around the landscape, and he decides to check his surroundings.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 07:14 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(21-03-2014 06:55 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Isia approaches silently at a safe distance and tries to hear anything useful.

Moving through the woods you get closer to the sound and can pick up at least 4 separate speakers. However they are all speaking the Goblin tongue and you have no idea what they are saying.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 07:15 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Gwen glanced over at Kopai. There was something soothing about his presence. An affinity for the druid that set her at ease.

Or perhaps it was just that they were out of doors now. No matter, she felt more at peace here than she ever could have in the inn. Her sleep had been fitful and less than rejuvenating, but with the sky bright and blue overhead and the lush scent of the forest filling her nostrils, any and all tension she might have suffered from lack of sleep melted from her bones.

She rubbed her shoulder at the spot where Owlister had been a touch too rough in perching last night. Only Oberon knew where Owlister was at this point, and it could be not even he knew. Gods were busy, after all. With a little *hop* the young owl had alighted from her shoulder and flown into the woods.

Gwen had not seen him for some time. Resting, most likely. In the inn, she'd left her window open a bit so he could slip into the night to obtain prey, and so the scratch of his talons on the windowsill after each successful venture had only added to the restless nature of her night.

Another glance at the druid. Perhaps she, Kopai, and Isia could scout ahead...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 07:23 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Omniam readies his javelin, in preparation of a conflict.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"Anyone want to make a suggestion as to what we should do next? Or shall we just go in charging and kill them all? If not then either we could flank them or one of us acts as a distraction and we ambush them from behind."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 21-03-2014 07:38 AM by Alex_Leonardo.)
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(21-03-2014 07:29 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Anyone want to make a suggestion as to what we should do next? Or shall we just go in charging and kill them all? If not then either we could flank them or one of us acts as a distraction and we ambush them from behind."

"Ah, Mathilda.
For you have mistaken us.
I am only preparing if anything goes wrong.
Actually, maybe we shall have some plan of tact.
What do you reccomend?"
Omniam retorts, still watching the others.
"Perhaps we distract them while Isai or someone can steal from them."

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
21-03-2014, 07:38 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Nathlana rubs her eyes and looks up wondering if it's a sunny day here...

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: