D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2014, 05:38 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Hobbes growls at Betsy and takes a swipe with his one working arm. She easily avoids it by stepping back but that just seems to further enrage the halfling. Letting out a bellowing scream he charges forward.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Nathlana casts a magic missile at the halfling.

"I wonder if this curse can bring him back from the dead."

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
11-07-2014, 08:15 PM
*Tanis somehow achieves a look a supreme annoyance while simultaneously rolling his eyes, and addressing no one in particular*

"Must I take care of everything? At least I hadn't already made my way into a nice dream, this time!" Dodgy

(11-07-2014 06:24 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Nathlana casts a magic missile at the halfling.

"I wonder if this curse can bring him back from the dead."

*Tanis, pleased to see the combat application of magic, finds some suitable projectiles to use in his 1d6-dmg/round Ballistic Attack*

"Forget that he's a mild mannered villager by day; right now he seeks to kill us! Nice missile, by the way. You have more of them, I hope!"

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Betsy holds her ground, braces herself for impact in a sideways stance and extends both swords out towards the charging halfling so if he continues he will impale himself.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Gwen shoots an arrow at the charging Hobbes.

12-07-2014, 07:59 PM
*Suddenly seized by an idea, Tanis disregards the rock he was about to Ballistic Attack with, and uses his telekinetic powers to lift a small log from the campfire so as to brush Hobb's face with the flames burning on it, and addresses Nathlana as he does so.*

Initial cost: 3psp. +1 per round of manipulation. Range: 30 yards

"I read, somewhere, that natural fire can often be used to disrupt magical processes! I'm hoping to use the fire to snap him out of his curse! I could sling the whole campfire on his head, but killing him wouldn't net us any new information!"

12-07-2014, 08:04 PM
Punch Hobbes in the head.

How the heck did he get loose, anyway?

... this is my signature!
12-07-2014, 08:24 PM
Nathlana casts Magic Missiles at Hobbes and hits for 4 damage

Hobbes collapses to the ground

As the old halfling goes down A flaming ember flies from the fire and hovers in front of his face. The halfling gives no response, though his hair begins to smoke a bit.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-07-2014, 08:57 PM
"If two of you would be so kind to help me, I say we tie him up even better than we did the first time, before he comes to, and this time around simply watch him, without antagonizing him!"

Consider

"Perhaps have one of our female companions sing to him in an attempt to sooth him if he becomes agitated again?"

*Tanis shrugs*

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-07-2014, 09:29 PM
(12-07-2014 08:57 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "If two of you would be so kind to help me, I say we tie him up even better than we did the first time, before he comes to, and this time around simply watch him, without antagonizing him!"

Consider

"Perhaps have one of our female companions sing to him in an attempt to sooth him if he becomes agitated again?"

*Tanis shrugs*

Dex looks over at Tanis and scoffs

Dex: If you are done trying to set the poor afflicted man on fire maybe we can use some Intelligence, Tor knows we'd never get that from you. Nathlana cast detect magic I have an idea.