D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2014, 07:13 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Nathlana eyes Tanis suspiciously, but her face softens and she smirks. "I see you have quite a way with the ladies eh?" She teases him.
"You can sleep next to me if you like, just try not to snore so loudly that you drown out my dreams Wink"

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Betsy gives a little chuckle and winks at Nathlana.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
16-07-2014, 11:51 AM
You all settle down again and sleep in shifts, Dex shows Nathlana what spell (Protection from Chaos) he had used so she could maintain it while he got his turn to rest. True to Dex's prediction Hobbes slept soundly through the night as long as the spell was maintained. At dawn the party breaks camp and heads back to the town. Along the way Dex questions Hobbes much more in depth about what he saw while disembodied and between them they manage to approximate a location in the black woods. After dropping Hobbes off back in the village you proceed across the small river and through the black woods until you come across a dank cave. Signs of recent occupation are visible outside the mouth of the cave, a firepit with recent use cookware spread about, but past a few feet the cave itself is blackness. Sizing it up Dex casts a magelight, attaching it to his shoulder, and instructs Nathlana to imitate him in this, before heading towards the cave. Twilight is falling as you make to enter the cave.

Dex: Well my friends I think it is time for us to pay this fiend a social call. Look sharp the night is dark and full of terrors.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
16-07-2014, 12:09 PM
A huge grin breaks out on Betsy's face and she starts fidgeting with excitement.

Fighting! Darkness! A cave!

"Reminds me of home!" she says cheerily.

"Do you think there is a pub down there as well?"
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
16-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Sarah is walking cautiously, ready to draw her sword if needed.

"I have a bad feeling about this. Betsy, we're not here to have fun. Please stay focused."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
21-07-2014, 02:07 AM
Nathlana casts a magelight as she saw Dex do, and she attaches it to her shoulder also.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
21-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Betsy checks the cave entrance for traps.
21-07-2014, 06:21 PM
*Tanis assesses the tactical situation, and allows everyone else to enter the cave first*

"Yes! I believe I'm perfectly capable of defending our rear! Sarah is right, Betsy. This is no game!"
Consider
"Perhaps brave brave Sir Dexter should shine his MageLight in the front of our column, while Nathlana can shine hers back here, near me."

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
22-07-2014, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2014 02:40 AM by Mathilda.)
"Gonnae no dae that! I'm nae gonna have no light shone in ma eyes fooking up ma night vision doon here! I shall go first. I'm Svirfneblin, a deep gnome. I ken what to look for."

After checking for traps, Betsy listens to the earth and stone.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
22-07-2014, 02:46 AM
Nathlana smile at Besty and then falls back next to Tanis.
Trying to block out the memories of a not so distant time in a similar place.

[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post