D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2014, 02:56 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(22-07-2014 02:36 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  "Gonnae no dae that! I'm nae gonna have no light shone in ma eyes fooking up ma night vision doon here! I shall go first. I'm Svirfneblin, a deep gnome. I ken what to look for."

After checking for traps, Betsy listens to the earth and stone.

You do not find any traps and after examining the cave entrance you notice it has a slight downhill grade. The walls and roof appear to be sound and it passage runs nearly due west for the length you can see. Inside you see various debris similar to what was outside the cave, old cook fires and the like.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
22-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Betsy turns round to the rest of the party who are all looking at her.

"OK. My expert opinion is ... it's a cave."

Betsy turns round, draws both swords and enters into the cave constantly scanning the ground, roof and walls and ahead in case she notices anything suspicious.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
22-07-2014, 11:17 AM
"Nothing else left to do, I suppose."

Sarah walks in front of the party as she enters the cave, allowing Dex to lighten the way in front of her.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
22-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Gwen enters the cave along with the others and peers into the darkness, hoping her elven eyesight might allow her to see anything of note.

[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
24-07-2014, 04:52 AM
(22-07-2014 11:17 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Sarah walks in front of the party as she enters the cave

"Wait ya turn Lassie!" Betsy says barging in front of Sarah.

It had been too long since Betsy had been in the underdark and she wasn't going to have it ruined by being in the middle of a party lit up like above-grounders.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
24-07-2014, 05:17 AM
(24-07-2014 04:52 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(22-07-2014 11:17 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Sarah walks in front of the party as she enters the cave

"Wait ya turn Lassie!" Betsy says barging in front of Sarah.

It had been too long since Betsy had been in the underdark and she wasn't going to have it ruined by being in the middle of a party lit up like above-grounders.

"Calm down Betsy, I'm just trying to protect you all."

Sarah smiles and makes a gesture inviting Betsy to walk in front of her.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 1 user Likes undergroundp's post
24-07-2014, 05:43 AM
Betsy nods, does a little squeal and hops along in front waving her swords happily like an excited little lady gnome who has been deprived of wanton violence for far too long.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
28-07-2014, 02:26 PM
The cave begins to narrow as you continue in until it is only a few paces wide. You can walk 3 or 4 abreast but the walls are within sight, the roof of the cave is now only 4 meters above your head. As you continue down the passageway you come to a bend, beyond which you can see the flickering of a fire and the faint sound of voices.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
31-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Gwen listens intently to the voices, hoping to make out some kind of intelligible speech.

31-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Betsy listens too.