D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2014, 02:30 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
"I definitely think we should wait until he is all finished up. No sense in taking needless risks," Gwen said. "But if we are going to do a surprise attack, let us do it very soon after his conversation ends. That way he might not have had time to gather his wits and therefore be alert to any intruders."

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2014, 12:34 PM
D&D In Character Thread
Kopai stops to consider what role a large, lumbering bear might play in a "surprise" attack.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
05-08-2014, 12:46 PM
"We should twat it one the moment it stops while it is still distracted but will nae be able to alert the others. An arrow in the back of tae heid should do it" Betty whispers to the others.
05-08-2014, 06:16 PM
(05-08-2014 12:46 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  "We should twat it one the moment it stops while it is still distracted but will nae be able to alert the others. An arrow in the back of tae heid should do it" Betty whispers to the others.

*Tanis whispers back*

"I think you have the right of it, Betsy! There seems to be plenty of items in his little cavern I can telekinetically use to hurl at him once he severs his link with that thing!"

12-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Betsy peers around the corner and watches the Mindflayer, waiting for the moment that it stops communicating. At that moment she will charge and use both swords to kill the Mindflayer.
12-08-2014, 06:15 PM
D&D In Character Thread
Kopai gets into a charge stance.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
12-08-2014, 06:30 PM
As Betsy watches the humanoid makes an acquiescence and bows arms crossed over his chest and the silver plate glows brightly before winking out in a single bright line. The figure stares at it for a few moments past that before turning to the table and a stack of parchment.

Please state combat actions

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
12-08-2014, 06:51 PM
*Trusting Betsy, Kopai, and the others, to spring the trap with him, Tanis quickly moves to within sight of a cave rock to use to assault the figure with his Ballistic Attack, and the person's head, his target*

5 PSPs per attack out of 39 total, Power Score = Con -2 = 1d12/ otherwise 1d6 dmg/attack. 7 attacks total before I have to switch to a crossbow

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
12-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Betsy charges forward with one sword pointing forward to impale the humanoid and the other ready to slash.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
12-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Is... is it just the one enemy?

Punch it in the face.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post