D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 11:11 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Betsy looks suspiciously at the ring of calm mind and wonders whether it would be a blessing or a curse to a berserker such as herself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
20-08-2014, 05:05 PM
"I'll snag that Ring of Calm Mind, if nobody minds!"

*Having moved near Sarah, and Miruion, after witnessing them both having taken some serious damage, so that he might grudgingly share his health potions, Tanis whispers to the one of them that uses blades*

"Sarah... if after I've placed this Ring of Calm Mind on my digit, I become overly.... friendly, or.... cuddly... Rainbow Vomit ....be a dear & chop off my ring finger, would you" Confused

Tongue

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-08-2014, 03:35 AM
(20-08-2014 05:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "Sarah... if after I've placed this Ring of Calm Mind on my digit, I become overly.... friendly, or.... cuddly... Rainbow Vomit ....be a dear & chop off my ring finger, would you" Confused

"Sure, I'll keep that in mind Thumbsup"

Sarah takes the rapier in her hand.

"This looks nice. I wonder if it's safe to use. Has anyone checked if there's any magic on it? I'd hate to be transformed into a toad."

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
21-08-2014, 03:44 AM
(21-08-2014 03:35 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(20-08-2014 05:05 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  "Sarah... if after I've placed this Ring of Calm Mind on my digit, I become overly.... friendly, or.... cuddly... Rainbow Vomit ....be a dear & chop off my ring finger, would you" Confused

"Sure, I'll keep that in mind Thumbsup"

Sarah takes the rapier in her hand.

"This looks nice. I wonder if it's safe to use. Has anyone checked if there's any magic on it? I'd hate to be transformed into a toad."

Dex: Yes I checked for curses and other ill effects. I'm not some Uri Geller wanna be with a turban pretending to do spoon bending tricks, *cough tanis cough* It appears that the items in here were not made in the underdark but rather were collected from previous victims the books and scrolls may hold some clues so I will be pouring over them as soon as we get back to the monastery."

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-08-2014, 03:59 AM
"I may need to borrow that Ring of Calm mind back at the monastery ..."
21-08-2014, 09:31 AM
[Apparently every universe has an Uri Geller in it!]

Miruion spent several moments staring at the map. "Fresh meat"; that meaning seems clear enough. He smiled as Dex found the bag of holding and began dumping goods inside. That sight, he thought, is not one to get old.

"If I might speak for the belt?" he asked. "I judge myself most likely to benefit from it."

Pain caught up with him as he moved to take it. Ah. He took one of the small vials from his waist and drank the healing potion.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
21-08-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 05:28 PM by TheGulegon.)
*Glad that he didn't explode, and pleased that his new ring fit nearly perfectly, Tanis quickly rids his face of any smile before anyone sees it, and muses out loud to his companions*

"We set out to find out what happened to your friends! We found they'd died, and I think we just witnessed one of the entities responsible for their deaths! I think we should return to the Monastery with this map we found! At the very least to warn them. The villagers may have been an 'experiment', as that thing put it, but I can't see Illithids leaving an entire school's worth of psionicists alone, even after their defeat in the place's library! Eventually they'll want to deal with that threat. It would provide a decent place to regroup, too.

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
21-08-2014, 06:12 PM
D&D In Character Thread
Kopai slumps sullenly to the floor disappointed there was no honey to be had among the loot.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
[+] 4 users Like Cardinal Smurf's post
22-08-2014, 01:57 AM
Betsy slumps down next to Kopai.

"Ach fuck. The monastery again."
22-08-2014, 04:31 PM
Betsy starts examining the walls, floor and ceiling in case there is anything unusual about them, such as hidden compartments etc.