D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2016, 04:30 AM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
Seeing this thread now made me feel soooo bad Blush

The game was getting slow and then just... stopped. I guess we all had lost the excitement we had in the beginning, what with the lack of participation, different time zones and the limitations of forum posting (and perhaps also the death of our original characters? Tongue )

Sorry Rev Blush

I guess this could only work through Skype or something, D&D is not designed to be played in such a slow pace.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2016, 04:33 AM
I enjoyed it right to the end.
03-06-2016, 04:34 AM
Paladin? Burn the heretic, kill the mutant and purge the unclean variant is possible I hope.

I don't have time though. It sucks cause I would love to play.

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
03-06-2016, 05:38 AM
I'd love to play a d20 Modern / Urban Arcana game. Haven't played a tabletop game in years...

[Image: 511HNX%2BeLRL._SX360_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
03-06-2016, 06:37 AM
(03-06-2016 04:30 AM)undergroundp Wrote:  Seeing this thread now made me feel soooo bad Blush

The game was getting slow and then just... stopped. I guess we all had lost the excitement we had in the beginning, what with the lack of participation, different time zones and the limitations of forum posting (and perhaps also the death of our original characters? Tongue )

Sorry Rev Blush

I guess this could only work through Skype or something, D&D is not designed to be played in such a slow pace.

There's a website called Roll20 which exists pretty much to fix the problems of tabletop games on forums.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-06-2016, 08:31 AM
I sent a PM to Revenant77x months ago asking if he would start it up again. I'd even be will to attempt to take it over. I DM'd a campaign for 2 years with a party of 11 people and my current one has been going on about a year with a party of 4.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-06-2016, 08:39 AM
(03-06-2016 08:31 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I sent a PM to Revenant77x months ago asking if he would start it up again. I'd even be will to attempt to take it over. I DM'd a campaign for 2 years with a party of 11 people and my current one has been going on about a year with a party of 4.

If you want to put something together feel free, I would be willing to play.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
03-06-2016, 08:41 AM
If we do get something rolling again, probably better it's a clean start. For all that much of the cast might well be the same.

I suppose we should sound out interest and pick a platform, to see where people are feeling?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
03-06-2016, 12:12 PM
I'm interested, however I'm extremely shy and I'm not sure I could speak to you guys through a mic. Even if I manage to do it, I doubt I'd feel comfortable enough to participate efficiently Blush

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-06-2016, 12:41 PM
I'm most familiar with D&D 3.5. Outside of that you'll have to give me a little time to adjust. And to find the proper PDF's.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post