D&D In Character Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: D&D In Character Thread
(03-06-2016 12:41 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm most familiar with D&D 3.5. Outside of that you'll have to give me a little time to adjust. And to find the proper PDF's.

Cool wild magic is kosher in 3.5 iirc.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2016, 02:13 PM
(03-06-2016 12:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm interested, however I'm extremely shy and I'm not sure I could speak to you guys through a mic. Even if I manage to do it, I doubt I'd feel comfortable enough to participate efficiently Blush

Oh, child; you've known us for years; how bad could it be?

Of course, on the other hand, live sessions raise the spectre of time zones...

... this is my signature!
03-06-2016, 02:45 PM
My weekends are Sundays Mondays. I live in California so Pacific Time. So if we did do a web cam. Those would be the most accommodating days for me.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-06-2016, 03:39 PM
3.5 is also my favorite... especially the Forgotten Realms setting. That'd be my vote. I also have a bit of experience with Pathfinder (a mod of 3.5), but I've only played one campaign under that setting. If we're going to do 5th Edition game, I'd also need some opportunity to familiarize myself with the new rules.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
03-06-2016, 04:52 PM
(03-06-2016 02:13 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-06-2016 12:12 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  I'm interested, however I'm extremely shy and I'm not sure I could speak to you guys through a mic. Even if I manage to do it, I doubt I'd feel comfortable enough to participate efficiently Blush

Oh, child; you've known us for years; how bad could it be?

Of course, on the other hand, live sessions raise the spectre of time zones...

I guess I could get used to it... Dunno. I'm very self conscious about my accent Blush

As for time zones, games here usually happen when it's night for most people (Americans) which is usually very late at night or very early in the morning for me, so it's usually inconvenient Sad

I should also say I'm familiar with 3.5 myself, it's the only one I've played in real life. It's been years though and our DM was very flexible with the rules.

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
03-06-2016, 05:09 PM
(03-06-2016 12:41 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm most familiar with D&D 3.5. Outside of that you'll have to give me a little time to adjust. And to find the proper PDF's.

We get most the old players back, plus some new blood, I'd be willing to play whatever you came up with! Thumbsup On whatever we all agree to. Here, D20, Skype, whatever. Big Grin

04-06-2016, 09:30 AM
OK. I'll create a new thread. Take a poll and we'll go from there.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post