Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-06-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
(12-06-2016 03:41 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016 03:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yeah there was a lot of that from everyone, it's a new system to most of us. I just think having a hard cap of 3 hours is going to prevent burn-out. I have a feeling most of us had been just waiting for someone to say something about stopping for a while. The game itself was awesome but that was kind of a marathon session.

When he asked if we wanted to go on, I was picturing discovering a back room full of loot with maybe a boss, which we'd kill before taking the loot and returning to town ... not a whole cave complex with multiple types of enemy! That's not a complaint, just to say that I expected another 30 minutes or so of gaming, and the second half instead turned out to be as long as the first.

That said, I LOVED being able to fight some skelleys, turning undead and then smashing with my mace, while most of the team reconsidered the wisdom of going into battle with only one category of weapon. I think it was fun, but also a learning experience for all of us, and just like our characters are Level 1, so too are some of our players. Next time, we'll be Level 2 players, and our characters will level up behind us. Smile

I need to get a sling, for sure. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Escape Artist's post
12-06-2016, 09:26 PM
Sorry I missed it, gaiz. Sad

I'll make it next Sunday, no matter what! Big Grin

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
17-06-2016, 10:31 AM
[Image: latest?cb=20130724170322]

Their journey has only begun, but they have already over come many perils that have been placed before them. Over powering monsters, out-smarting magical illusions, and solving mystery's. But the question still remains what lies behind the next door?

Having solved their original mission of finding the mayor's lost ring. Curiosity has gotten the better of them and they've started delving deeper into an ancient dungeon that has been build inside a mountain. A former home to a long dead Alchemist had filled with magical artifacts.

When last we left our adventures, they had deiced to head north word in the dungeon. And fought off 3 skeletons, "killing" two as one fled down a hall way behind an old throne.

What will become of our hero's? Will they discovery the mysteries of the ancient dungeon? What dangers lie around the next corner?

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 5 users Like Commonsensei's post
17-06-2016, 10:54 AM

2 Spoofy 4 u

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
18-06-2016, 09:33 AM
10:32 am
Almost woke up on time. Blush I'll set my alarm for tomorruz! Tongue
I won't miss it! Thumbsup

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
18-06-2016, 11:29 AM
A crude map of what you've seen.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Your DM has heard you're plees.

We're going to make a time cap . We'll play for 2 hours check see how everyone one is holding up and go from there. Maxing out at 3 hours.

At the end of each session I will post XP here. Since I forgot it last time here are the score now.

20xp for defeating the Dire Rat.
60xp for defeating the 4 Kobolds
60xp for defeating the Troglodyte
40xp for the 2 skeletons
20xp for the illusion dragon Kobold
50xp for returning the wedding ring to the Mayor.

20xp Bonus for good Role-playing

Totaling 270xp.

You will need 1,000 xp to reach level 2.

I drew up a quick map of what you saw so far in the last post.

[+] 3 users Like Commonsensei's post
18-06-2016, 03:19 PM
Some quick sketches, of Gianna & Professor.

18-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Gianna.

18-06-2016, 04:23 PM
Dodgy bloody artsy people... makin' me jealous of their artsyness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post