Poll: What magical communication artifact do you choose?
This poll is closed.
The Magic Looking Glass 0% 0 0%
The Book of Communication 55.56% 5 55.56%
Lord Ao's Chess Table 33.33% 3 33.33%
Other (please comment below) 11.11% 1 11.11%
Total 9 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

D&D Role-playing sign-up.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2016, 11:22 PM
RE: D&D Role-playing sign-up.
See everyone tomorrow.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2016, 08:23 AM
Just a heads up I am in a black out right now. So game may be delayed.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
03-07-2016, 09:11 AM
(03-07-2016 08:23 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Just a heads up I am in a black out right now. So game may be delayed.

Pray to Lathander for some light. Tongue

03-07-2016, 10:03 AM
Game on!

05-07-2016, 03:42 AM
No game summary narrative? No more drawings? No XP?

My heart is breakin' already!

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
05-07-2016, 05:24 AM
(05-07-2016 03:42 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  No game summary narrative? No more drawings? No XP?

My heart is breakin' already!

How much XP is one rabbit really worth? Inquiring minds want to know.

on drawings.... I never got around to actually describing my guy, did I?Facepalm

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
05-07-2016, 11:25 PM
fellow players!
I won't have a Sunday off again until August Sad

But keep the summaries coming!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 2 users Like Colourcraze's post
06-07-2016, 12:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2016 12:50 PM by Commonsensei.)
[Image: moonsea_lg.jpg]

Phripium grew smaller behind them, no farewells or acknowledge of their departure was given. They simply left as quickly as they came. Their largest concern was the well being of the new companion Aina'ar.

On the road to Melvaunt they ran into a old beggar woman, selling apples and her soothsaying ability. Expressing great concern that it may be an ambush, the party was on their guard. A rustling in a near by bush reviled only to me a rabbit that they quickly dispatched. They gave it to the old woman with a few silvers. Over joyed she offered her services asking for on of their hands Thom stepped forward.

Her eyes turned white. The words flowed out of her mouth as she wasn't speaking them.

"You will be the light in the darkness. Night is upon this land and you and your compains will be the only chance that it's people have for hope. Beware the unblinking eye for it is ever watching. The god's will be taking great notice of you. Many that you may wish hadn't. Many challenges await you, but you must over come them. The scions must be found to bring peace."

Regaining here conciseness she's smiled. Ran back to her apples and offered it to them.

The road was long and the day grew short. They decided to make camp. Vacknar chose to take first watch.

The moon was high when Aina'ar and Vargok heared the hooves of distant horses growing closer. They readied their weapons and woke the others. "Hail!" shouted one of the riders "May we enjoy your fire? As we have traveled far and could us some rest." Professor Byran responded "uh, yes of course." tensions were high. But after some time the conversation became lighter. They found that the lead rider was a ranger from the House of Nanther and was in search of heroes that would be be able to carrier out a secret mission for his lord. The party agreed and accepted the contract that was handed to them. The spent the rest of the time feasting on venison and ale.

The next morning they walked to Melvaunt. City on the coast of the Moonsea. Professor Byran entertained the party with the great extent of knowledge he had on the subject. Explaining the city was run by the Cional of Iron, the great houses, and its location to Thar. A desalinate waste land that is home to Orcs and goblins.

When they arrived to the gate they weren't warmly greeted being given a tough time from the gate guards. But after some silver to oil the wheels they got threw and headed to the largest tavern in the city The Crows Nest. There they met Pluarty Crow the Taverns owner, after sharing a story they found they learn the Pluarty knew just about every one in the city. And offered any help that he could to them should they need it. They thanked him and head to Lord Nanther House.

One of the largest homes in the city it appear dreary. Black flags hung from the walls and no light escaped from the closed shutters. Showing their papers to the gate guard they we're ushered into the front door then directed into a room with a spread of food and a warm fire.

Woarsten Nanther enters the room leaning heavily on a gold-tipped ivory cane with a handle shaped like an ibis head. He has the slightly diheveld appearance of a man who hasn't slept in day's, although he is well dressed and capable of feigning a smile. after dispensing with introduction he collapses into a large padded chair and fixes his steely gaze upon each of the adventures.

"I wish to pay you 1,000 platinum pieces to find my son, Oreal. While he's a grown man and I don't follow his activities on a daily basis, he hasn't been seen for five days-far too long. Worse, rumors abound that other noble scions are missing. I've exhausted all prudent avenues of investigation but with the increased orc raiding of late and heightened tension caused by the missing sons, I'm afraid I have little to show. I am certain you, as neutral operatives, will have better fortune. I must warn you, as the lord of this great house , I have many enemies, both within the city and without. Some no doubt seek to take advantage of his distraction to undermine my authority. House Nanther's utter destruction is not beyond the pale. Such is the politics of this wretched city.
Please bring my son back to me, forcibly if need be, safely and soundly. If you find the other scions, please return them as well-surely the other great houses will blame House Nanther for any death or harm inflicted upon their kin. Just to be clear however, the platinum I am paying you is for Oreal's safe return alone.
"

He mentioned the other youths that are missing where Argen Bruil, Kalman Leiyraghon, Elaint Marsk, and Kara Calaudra. When asked which houses may be against him, he mentioned the Bruils and lesser houses wouldn't dare raise a finger against house Nanther. But when he has great distain for Lord Dornig Leiyraghon "A rotten man with a vicious temper" and Halmuth Bruil. He also added Lord Leiyaghon had refused to help ignoring any letters. And Lord Bruil has said he was conduction his own investigation without the help of House Nather.

After that the party split half, Professor & Aina'naur went to House Bruil, but being night the guards refused entry. However the feel into luck when they meet one of the chamber maids that after some smooth talking from Professor found out that that Argen's Bruil hand't been seen for a while. While cleaning his chamber she's been finding dirt and blood stain closes. That she attributed to boys being boys. Thou she had notice he's been spending a lot of time at the Temple of Tyr.

Mean while Vargrok, Gianna, and Thom returned to the Crows Nest. Gianna in an attempt gather information wound up walking to a group of men and shouting "So what have you heard about Lord Nathers missing kid?!" The bar became a buzz with gossip. The rest of the party returned and threw some persuading convinced people it was simply that ,gossip.

Vargrok bought a room, and they all turned in for the night.

Are our adventure's ready for dealing with local politics? What happened to the young Scions?

We may find out next time in another exciting adventure.

[Image: b13587f2f4b1b0dc1986c4a0cb141cd5.jpg]

[Image: melvaunt.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
06-07-2016, 12:33 PM
[Image: giphy.gif]

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
06-07-2016, 12:49 PM
Oh almost forgot.

5xp ~ Rabbit
100xp ~ for accepting Lost Scion Mission
100xp ~ Good Roleplaying